Do you guys love soup? If not, then from now, you are going to love it. This recipe is one of the finest soup recipes ever and is famous all over the world. And to be honest, I am craving this soup right now and can’t tell you how delicious and full of flavors this soup is. You should try it, but what is this soup? Find it down below.
So, today the recipe that has hit our menu is the turkey soup recipe. Hmm! The word turkey made this soup sound more delicious right from this moment. As the name tells, the soup is a mixture of chicken pieces cooked(or boiled) with some ground herbs and spices. The soup is healthy and takes almost no time to make it.
Health is wealth: This soup has some good health benefits and contains rich amounts of nutrients such as protein and sodium. This soup digests without any problem and has the goodness of all the ground herbs, veggies, and other spices used to enhance its flavor.
I can’t wait to have this soup now. You might be feeling the same. So let’s start the preparations and make this turkey soup recipe at home. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Minestrone Soup– Minestrone soup is very popular among people because of the mix-match of the vegetables it has. I want to tell you all that it has a really interesting history associated with it.
2. Aubergine Soup– This recipe got its origin and roots from the European continent and got popular throughout the world. This recipe is both healthy and tastes delicious.
3. Red Pepper-Pistachio Bisque– This creamy, paprika-laced red bell pepper bisque, along with a parsley-pistachio pistou for the topping; makes you the lavish combination.
4. Vegan Pumpkin Soup– This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Thick, creamy and full of flavour, this is the pumpkin soup recipe you will make now and forever.
Ingredients for Turkey Soup
|Olive Oil||1 tsp.|
|Leftover Turkey||2-3 cups|
|Turkey Broth||8 cups|
|Poultry Seasoning||½ tsp.|
|Bay Leaf||1 pc.|
|Salt and Pepper||To taste|
|Shell Noodles||4 ounces|
The list is quite common and can be grabbed from any supermarket or grocery store. The next part is the timings that you all should be interested in. the timings are on our side. No need to worry about that. Still, the complete time details are provided below for your convenience.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||20 minutes||25 minutes|
And now we almost know everything about this recipe. So, let’s start the final procedure that will lead us to the final product that is the delicious Chicken soup. Follow the steps given below and make the best Turkey Soup Recipe at home.
Turkey Soup Recipe
- In a large pot, add some olive oil and cook onions until tender, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add some flour and a little water and cook it for 1-2 minutes more.
- Introduce the carrots, turkey, celery, broth, poultry seasoning, bay leaf, and salt and pepper for seasoning. Cook it over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the noodles in the same pot and cook it for 8 minutes or wait until the noodles get tender.
- Turn off the heat and remove some spices floating on the top of it. Add fresh parsley and stir it.
- Add some seasoning of your choice and serve immediately.
And that’s how you make a delicious and healthy Turkey Soup at home. Don’t wait much, this soup tastes good only when served hot. Enjoy with your family and make these winters more exciting.
Nutritional Breakdown of Turkey Soup
The nutritional information of this recipe is also an important factor that you all should know. So here are the complete details that you should know.
How to Make Turkey Soup at Home | Video
Here is a video that you can watch to make this Turkey Soup at home without any difficulty.
I hope you will introduce this recipe to your friends and family and get their reviews as well. I request you to give your valuable feedback in the comments section below and tell us about it. Send us your queries and questions and we will revert. Cheers!