I was surfing over the internet about the safest countries to travel and I found Turkey which is ranked in the 8th safest holiday destination in the and Turkey is the country that I never visited.
On that day, I booked my flight tickets and hotel booking for Istanbul, Turkey. I visited there and it is the most beautiful city with beaches, hot air balloons, and many more things but the thing which attracts me the most was their cuisine.
I was exploring Istanbul by walking on the streets and I found a roadside restaurant there which was quite attractive was because it was the restaurant which serves pure Turkish food and I went there and I don’t know what to order? I asked a person sitting over there about what to eat.
He suggested me to order Turkey Mango Picadillo and I order that dish and I found it very interesting, it was a dish having the texture of sweet and sour broth. I asked the chef about the Turkey Mango Picadillo Recipe and he shared the recipe with.
Today, I was making Turkey Mango Picadillo at my restaurant for a Turkish customer a thought came into my mind to share Turkish Mango Picadillo recipe with mu lovely food lovers. Come Let’s see How To Make Turkey Mango Picadillo.
Ingredients For Turkey Mango Picadillo Recipe
|Turkey Breast||1 Pound|
|Canola Oil||1 tbsp|
|Ground Cinnamon||1 tsp|
|Ground Coriander||1 tsp|
|Ground Cumin||1 tsp|
|Dried Oregano||1 tsp|
|Dried Thyme||1 tsp|
|Fat-Free Salsa||1 Cup|
|Cooked Brown Rice||2 Cups|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Mins||15 Mins||35 Mins|
Turkey Mango Picadillo Recipe
- Take a large skillet and cook turkey over medium heat.
- Stir until it will turn brown and after 5 minutes, remove the fat.
- Leave the skillet as it is on the heat and add some oil in it.
- After oil, add scallions, thyme, cumin, oregano, garlic, cinnamon, and coriander.
- Cook and stir the mixture for around 2 minutes.
- Now in a skillet, add salsa and mango and stir it continuously for around 2 minutes.
- Now serve the tasty Turkey Mango Picadillo over Brown Rice.
Nutritional Facts Of Turkey Mango Picadillo