Recently, I am taking a lot of interest in knowing the variety of chicken people eat across the globe. There are many types which I already knew and many which I’ve never heard of. But the name and the recipe that attracted me the most was the Turkey Liver Recipe.
So, I decided to learn the recipe Turkey Liver. So, I went to my friend who has experience in cooking. I went to her home and I asked her the recipe of turkey liver? And luckily, she knew it. She gave me the recipe with proper instructions and guidelines.
Today, I will share Turkey Liver Recipe first with my lovely people over with my lovely food lovers here. So, here I am but first, let’s gather the ingredients you need to make the Turkey Liver at home.
Ingredients For Turkey Liver
|Heavy Cream||1 tbsp|
|Coarse Black Pepper||1 tsp|
When my friend was giving me the instructions, I was thinking about How Much Time It Will Take and I know you are also excited about the timings. So, I have mentioned them in the table below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 Mins||15 Mins||40 Mins|
As I was very excited to know about the Recipe. I have waited a lot for it but you don’t have to wait for it because we are just one step away from the Turkey Liver Recipe.
Turkey Liver Recipe
- In a large pan, place butter and melt it.
- Add minced shallots to the butter and saute them together.
- To that mixture add pepper, salt, turkey liver, thyme, and Cognac. Simmer them together.
- Until the liver is brown and Cognac is reduced, cook and stir continuously.
- For 10 minutes, leave it aside after you remove it from heat.
- When the mixture is cool, place it in the food processor with cream.
- Process the mixture until it will turn into cream if you are watching mixture is not getting the consistency you can more cream also.
- After the mixture becomes creamy, place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Finally, Turkey Liver is ready. Make this at your home and have this wonderful turkey liver with warm bread or toast.
Nutritional Facts of Turkey Liver
Turkey Liver is good for health and you will come to know how much healthy it is from the nutritional breakdown that I have mentioned below.
How To Make Turkey Liver at Home | Video
I have mentioned a video of Turkey Lamb Liver which is similar to Turkey liver recipe. So, it’ll be easier for you to make it at home
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Turkey Liver. Do share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section and for more recipes like this stay tuned!