As the name suggests, Too Much Chocolate Cake has chocolates as its major ingredients. Too delicious and too tasty. This lip-smacking dessert as you can call it is a go-getter for all chocolate lovers. You would want to have it more and more.
As far as I am concerned, I love chocolates. So I have been making them since very long. Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe adorns every occasion at my home and has become almost a tradition. Well, I am at the lead always to prepare it. I absolutely love making it but not more than eating it finally. Also, it requires fewer efforts and time to come to its delightful form.
So without further ado, let’s check out the delicious Too Much Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Ingredients required for Too Much Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Sour cream||1 cup|
|Vegetable oil||1 cup|
|Warm water||1/2 cup|
|Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips||2 cups|
|Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix||1 (5.9 ounce) package|
|Devil’s Food Cake Mix||1 (18.25 ounce) package|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time(excluding cooling time)|
|5 minutes||55 minutes||1 hour|
Too Much Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Take a large bowl. Combine the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Put in the chocolate chips and pour out the prepared batter into well-greased Bundt pan.
- Bake it in a preheated oven ( 350 F ) for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes in a pan.
- After this, immediately put it into a plate.
- Powdered sugar can be used to dust over the cake.
Nutrition facts of Too Much Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Saturated fat||12.8 gm|
|Total fat||38.6 gm|