Tomato cucumber salad is a very nutritious and refreshing salad. It needs simple and basic ingredients and gets prepared in no time.
Whenever you need something tasty and healthy, always remember to keep cucumber and tomato salad on your list. You must have heard the phrase “as cool as a cucumber” because cucumber and tomatoes’ are cool by nature and have many health benefits too. This salad is definitely worth a try.
To prepare tomato cucumber salad, add chopped tomatoes, seedless cucumber, red onion, flat-leaf parsley, extra- virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix everything properly and you are done.
But there is more to the recipe of this salad packed with fresh flavors. You can also use fire-roasted tomatoes or its substitutes in the recipe. So, without waiting more, let’s check out the ingredients you will need to make this tomato cucumber salad at home. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Caprese Pasta Salad– It is just a twist to your classic Caprese salad. It incorporates all the ingredients of a regular Caprese salad recipe and uses them all into making a delicious pasta salad.
2. Cucumber Melon Salad– If you want to make a refreshing summer salad, the cucumber melon salad is a great one. It is a great no-cook recipe and is really easy to make. The addition of pistachios adds a great crunchy texture to the salad.
3. Roasted Vegetables– You are going to love roasted vegetables as a side dish for your meals. It is an easy and healthy recipe to make at home.
4. Coleslaw Dressing– If you like to make salads and home and don’t like store-bought dressings then, this coleslaw dressing recipe is for you. You can easily make it and save it for future use.
Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 2 Vine-Ripe Tomatoes
- ½ Seedless Cucumber
- ½ Red Onion
- Handful Of Leaf Parsley
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Take a bowl and add in all the chopped veggies.
- Now, sprinkle some vinegar and olive oil according to your taste.
- At last, season it with pepper and salt.
- Serve it on a plate.