I was scrolling my Instagram and I saw a picture of pizza there, after watching that photo, I started craving pizza but my home is far away from the city and the delivery of pizza is not possible here and I thought to make it at home.
I started making pizza at my home and I gathered all the ingredients at one place but I saw something in the picture which is like red sauce on the base of the pizza, I asked my mother about the red sauce she explained me about the sauce and she told me the name also and name of that sauce is Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce.
My mother helped me in making Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce and due to that sauce taste of pizza elevated to the next level and it was very tasty. One thought came into my mind to share Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce Recipe with my pizza lovers.
Follow the steps to make Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce.
Ingredients for Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce Recipe
|Tomatoes (chopped in 2 pieces)||8|
|Garlic Cloves (minced)||2|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Onion Powder||1 tbsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tbsp|
|Tomato Paste||2 tbsp|
|Fresh Basil (chopped)||2|
Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- Now put the tomatoes on the baking sheet and put a stuck piece of garlic in each tomato.
- Season the tomatoes with Salt, Onion Powder, Pepper, Oregano, Red Chilli Powder and brush some olive oil on the top of the tomatoes for extra taste.
- Now put this into the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Now remove the roasted tomatoes. And heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and basil, and cook for around 30 seconds.
- Then put your roasted tomatoes in the pan and stir well for around 7 minutes.
- Now put some tomato paste in the pan and stir or mash the tomatoes until they come in the form of a paste.
- Now put the paste in a bowl and let it cool in the room temperature.
- For better taste, you can refrigerate your paste for around 1-2 days.
Now you’ve made your perfect homemade Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce. You can use this sauce as a topping of your next pizza to make it more tastier.
How Much it Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Nutritional Information of Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce Recipe