Tea is considered as one of the natural refreshers which relieve your stress and make you feel lighter. Tea is an antioxidant which helps to detoxify your body and makes you pure internally. But what if I tell you that I know a recipe of a tea which is not only a tea but also a cocktail? I am not kidding; the Japanese have such a tea which is, in fact, a cocktail. Don’t believe me? Ok, check the recipe that I am going to share with all you foodies out there.
Yes, this Tokyo Tea is one of the best Tea or I must say a cocktail which is very refreshing yet soothing at the same time. Tea is only included in its name to make it sound healthier. I have always been a fan of Japanese cuisine and still wonder how they blend different ingredient and make a fantastic product out of it. Maybe they got some perfect cooking sense or good with the ingredients?
So let me tell you this, Tokyo Tea is a typical cocktail which is a mixture of various alcoholic drinks that can make you feel out of this world. Although the proportions are not that high in volume, still it will make you feel relaxed at the same time.
So let’s prepare and make this drink at home so that you don’t have to spend more on this by drinking it at any bar or restaurant. Here are the ingredients that you will need to make this drink at home. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Earl Grey Tea Latte– This drink is made by combining sweetened earl grey tea with some steamed milk and vanilla syrup. This recipe is so simple that anyone can easily make it at your home.
2. Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea– The recipe is a unique one and is the most famous brand of cocktails in most parts of the North American region. This recipe is all about a drink that got popular after mixing up various alcoholic beverages together with a twist of some small elements like cola and lemons wedges in it.
3. Chinese Tea– A tea recipe is the easiest recipe that you can have and learn how to prepare Chinese tea properly is easy enough if you follow a few basic guidelines.
4. Non-freezing Mocha Frappe with Blender– I will tell you the easy, delicious and totally refreshing Mocha Frappe recipe with a blender at home. With this recipe, you can make the exact Mocha Frappe at home as you had at Starbucks or McDonald’s.
Ingredients for Tokyo Tea Cocktail
|Ice Cubes||2 cups|
|Lemon Soda||3 cups|
|Melon Liquor||¼ cup|
|Triple sec||¼ cup|
The ingredients are now available and you know very well from where to get these ingredients. Supermarkets will be the right choice for you to get them.
This drink is an instant one. It would hardly take you a minute or two to make this drink. You don’t need to wait much for the final product. Just mix all the ingredients and you are done.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|2 minutes||2 minutes|
Now comes the part which I know you were eagerly waiting for. Hold on a second and observe these instructions to make this a perfectly blended drink and enjoy best of it.
Tokyo Tea Recipe
- Take a large fishbowl or a pitcher and add ice, lemon soda, limes, melon liqueur, vodka, rum, gin and triple sec.
- Stir them well and mix them.
- Pour the drink into chilled glasses and garnish with a slice of lime.
Pro tip: Add some mint leaves on the top of the glass and have some Chicken drumsticks along. You will love the combination.
And if you want to know about those Chicken drumsticks more, then no need to worry. You can get the full recipe of How to make Chicken Drumsticks at home on our site. Enjoy your drink and keep the spirit high.
Nutritional Breakdown of Tokyo Tea
The nutritional breakdown is what everyone is curious about nowadays and so are we. Here is the complete breakdown of this drink done in the table below.
How to Make Tokyo Tea Cocktail at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of this drink below. After watching the video, it’ll be easier for you to try this drink at your home.
Thanks for giving this article your very precious time. Hope you will like it and make sure to share this with your friends or relatives. Check our site for more such content; we keep posting such cool and unique recipes.
Tell us your views and experiences or any story that you made while trying this recipe and we would love to hear from you guys. Till then have a great day and keep cooking!