Tim Horton’s Bagel Breakfast sandwich is a quick and easy-to-make sandwich. This signature-style bagel breakfast sandwich is both famous and delicious. Try it and start your day with this delicious breakfast sandwich.
Tim Hortons is a Canada-based multinational franchise of restaurants serving delicious fast food since 1964. When running late for work, we want some easy-to-make breakfast. Tim Horton’s bagel breakfast sandwich is the best option we have. It contains bagel, eggs, bacon, and cheese. I was suggested by my friend in the office to try this recipe. Since then, I often make Tim Horton’s Bagel breakfast sandwich as my breakfast meal.
To make Tom Horton’s Bagel breakfast sandwich, all you need is fresh green lettuce, three slices of bacon, eggs, cheese, a ripe tomato, and a sliced bagel. Between the slices of bagel, we place sliced pieces of tomato layered on fresh lettuce. Over tomatoes, we place freshly prepared egg patty and layer cooked slices of bacon on top.
Stick with this article till the very end to know all the equipment and the right quantity of ingredients needed. Also, I’ll mention the nutritional value of this amazing breakfast and the time duration it needs. Don’t forget to have a look at all the additional information and a similar video I’ve provided below in this article.
Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- Non-Stick Skillet
- Bread Knife
- 1 Bagel (Sliced in two pieces)
- 3 Slices Bacon Strips (thin-cut)
- 1 Tomato (Sliced)
- Lettuce Leaves
For Egg Patty
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cheese (slices)
- Cheese (grated)
- Slice bagel into two pieces and pre-heat bagel in oven for 2 min.
- Cook three slices of bacon in a nonstick skillet for 10 mins.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl, whisk it. Then grate some cheese and put it in the bowl containing eggs. Mix it well and cook it in non-stick skillet once you've cooked your bacon slices.
- Now, for sandwich, spread some lettuce leaves over the bottom slice of bagel. Place some tomato slices over lettuce leaves. Put some sliced cheese over tomato slices.
- Place your egg patty on the cheese slices. Spread a layer of cooked bacon slices on the egg patty and put the other bagel slice on top.
- Your Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich is ready.