Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich is a quick and easy-to-make sandwich. This signature-style bagel breakfast sandwich is both famous and delicious. Try it and start your day with this delicious breakfast sandwich.
Tim Horton bagel breakfast sandwich is the best option we have. It contains bagel, eggs, bacon, and cheese.
To make Tom Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich, all you need is fresh green lettuce, three slices of bacon, eggs, cheese, a ripe tomato, and a sliced bagel.
Between the slices of bagel, we place sliced tomatoes layered on fresh lettuce. Over tomatoes, place freshly prepared egg patty, and layer cooked slices of bacon on top.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast sandwich, by layering cream cheese spread on a whole-grain bagel, smoked salmon, and a runny egg to boost your energy to conquer the day.
You can also add sausage, ham, peppers, chives, mushrooms, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
Stick with this article till the very end to know all the equipment and the right quantity of ingredients needed. Also, I’ll mention the nutritional value of this amazing breakfast and the time duration it needs.
Don’t forget to have a look at all the additional information and a similar video I’ve provided below in this article.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich?
- Skillet – Prepare egg patties using a skillet until brown and juicy.
- Whisk – Beat the eggs nicely with a help of whisk.
- Bowl – Beat and whisk the eggs in a bowl for the patties.
- Knife – Slice the toasted bagels in half using a knife for the sandwich.
- Grater – Use a grater to shred the cheese.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich?
- Bagel Buns – You will need bagel buns to prepare the breakfast sandwich. They are boiled instead of baked but made of a yeast or wheat dough. They have a firmer and chewier texture with a slight crust on the outside.
- American Cheese – Place a slice of American cheese in between the sandwich to add a kick of creamy and salty flavor.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Put some grated mozzarella cheese to the egg patty for milky, grassy, and floral notes with just a hint of tang.
- Eggs – Make an egg patty by first beating them nicely until foamy.
- Canola Oil – Use Canola oil to make the egg patty, smokey.
- Bacon – Add some fried bacon slices in between the sandwich for juicy bite.
- Tomatoes – Place two slices of tomatoes for extra fresh and tangy flavors.
- Lettuce – Adding veggies to the bagel breakfast sandwich is a choice. Take a sprig of fresh lettuce and place it in between the sandwich for a crunchy bite.
Steps To Make Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich
1. Heat Work
Take a bowl, add eggs, and whisk them nicely until foamy. Add grated mozzarella cheese to the whisked egg.
Heat oil in a skillet and prepare a fluffy egg patty by browning both the sides. You can also use a round cookie cutter to prepare the egg patties in shape.
Then in the same skillet, crisp the bacon by frying them over medium heat. Finally, place the bagel in the skillet to toast them for a minute until brown and slightly crispy.
Toast the bagels with some oil applied and slice them in half.
2. Let’s Club Together
Begin to assemble and club the bagel breakfast sandwich. Firstly, take one half of the bagel and place the egg patty, followed by crispy bacon slices, tomatoes, lettuce, and a slice of American cheese.
Cover the bagel with the other half of the bun. Serve with your favorite sauces or dips.
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich Look And Taste like?
Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich is beloved worldwide. The combination of crispy bacon, cheesy egg patty, and fresh lettuce taste is delectable.
The bagels are seasoned with sesame seeds and cinnamon raisins that bring out the suitable delicious flavors. The bagel breakfast sandwich, altogether is a full-fledged healthy meal.
Tim Hortons Bagel Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- Non-Stick Skillet
- 2 Bagel Buns (sliced in two pieces)
- 1 American Cheese (slices)
- 1 tablespoon Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 3 slices Bacon Strips (thin-cut)
- 1 Tomato
- 1 sprig Lettuce Leaves
- Slice bagel into two pieces and pre-heat bagel in skillet for 2 min.
- Cook three slices of bacon in a nonstick skillet for 10 mins.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl and whisk it. Then grate some cheese and put it in the bowl containing eggs.
- Mix it well and cook it in non-stick skillet once you've cooked your bacon slices.
- Now, for sandwich, spread some lettuce leaves over the bottom slice of bagel.
- Place some tomato slices over lettuce leaves. Put some sliced cheese over tomato slices.
- Place your egg patty on the cheese slices. Spread a layer of cooked bacon slices on the egg patty and put the other bagel slice on top.
- Your Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is in a Tim Horton bagel breakfast sandwich?
Tim Horton’s breakfast sandwich has your choice of sausages, crisp bacon, seasoned egg omelet, and cheese on an English muffin or toasted bagel.
What is the best Tim Hortons breakfast sandwich?
The best and most popular breakfast sandwich offered at Tim Hortons is a Turkey sausage breakfast sandwich.
What cream does Tim Hortons use?
Tim Hortons uses cream with milk fat. The content of fat in the milk should be around 18%.
Which Tim Hortons Bagel is healthiest?
The lowest calorie, the roasted garlic, and cheese bagel is one of the healthiest sandwiches offered at Tim Hortons.
Try making this easy and quick Tim Hortons bagel breakfast sandwich in no time. Refer to the above article for all the details.
Leave your suggestions and queries in the comments below and I’ll try my best to get back to you. Till then, happy eating!