Ever wondered how the recipe can be named after a wild animal but looks so sweet yet tasty? I am serious; the recipe which we are going to make is based on the name of an aggressive wild animal but in reality, is quite opposite
The recipe is very sweet and will make you feel cool at the same time. I am talking about the Tiger’s blood flavor. The name of this recipe is derived due to its red color and yes tiger’s sounds more classy, so that’s how it got its name.
Remember those days, when we used to have shaved ice cones in our hands and used to roam everywhere without any fear? I can relate this recipe with my childhood and hope you will too. This recipe is very easy to make and takes almost no time.
I thought I should make this when I saw a little boy enjoying his cone full of ice at the market and I just wanted to have it too. No wonder I was about to have one but I thought why not to make it at home and share with all you guys. So here I am with another amazing and cool Tiger’s Blood Flavour recipe which I think you can easily make at your home.
Let’s start making this cool tiger’s blood flavor. But first, you will need some ingredients which are of course necessary for this recipe. Take a look below.
1. Simple Syrup– Sugar syrup is a thick and sweet liquid like honey syrup, chocolate syrup, etc. This Simple Syrup Recipe (made at home as well, contains a large amount of sugar dissolved in water.
2. Gingerbread Men Cookie– These cookies that we are about to make are called gingerbread man cookies. This is because it is made in the shape of a human. So, these cookies will be the best choice for your small parties or your kid’s birthday party.
3. Peanut Butter Milkshake– Everyone’s had the classic chocolate shake, but a peanut butter shake? If you are a peanut butter lover, then this shake is a must-try. It’s sweet and a little salty, and definitely not something you get every day.
4. Shahi Tukda– Shahi Tukda is a soft bread pudding, whose topping melts like caramel in your mouth. The richness of saffron and the flavour of cardamom, send your taste buds to a different world this royal delicacy is served with Rabdi.
Ingredients For Tiger’s Blood Flavor Syrup
|Watermelon extract||1 tsp|
|White sugar||3 cups|
|Hot water||½ cup|
|Coconut extract||2 tsp|
|Red Food coloring||10 drops|
|Yellow food coloring||4 drops|
These were the ingredients that you should have to make this recipe. You can fetch them from any local super market or grocery store easily.
This recipe can be made very quickly. It takes no extra effort and time. You don’t have to wait much for preparing this Tiger’s blood flavor syrup.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|8 minutes||30 minutes||38 minutes|
Now, what are you waiting for? let’s start making the Tiger’s Blood flavor recipe. Follow these steps and start making.
Tiger’s Blood Flavor Syrup Recipe
- Take a bowl and add sugar and hot water into it.
- Stir the water and sugar mixture until it is completely dissolved.
- Now add all other ingredients that are listed in the ingredients box above.
- Mix them so that sugar is completely dissolved and looks like a colored drink.
- Now refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Pour it over the ice or snow cones and Enjoy!
And here is your tiger’s blood flavor ready. This recipe will definitely remind you of your childhood days and your kids will really like it.
Nutritional Facts Of Tiger’s Blood Flavor Syrup.
This recipe is quite healthy in terms of nutrition but I think it is my duty to keep you aware of the exact nutritional values of this recipe. So here you go.
How To Make Tiger’s blood Flavor Syrup at Home | Video
This recipe is a very easy one and you will face no difficulties in making this Tiger’s blood syrup. But to be precise with the ingredients and other cool tricks here is a video that you can refer to.
I hope you will like this recipe and will surely make this at your home. Do tell us about your valuable experiences and reviews about this recipe in the comment section below. Till then have a great time and stay tuned for more such recipes.