So, salmon lovers! Are you ready to create a salmon delicacy? We have got you covered with Thomas Keller Salmon recipe that tastes as good as it looks! Chef Thomas Keller makes a beautiful dish every time. So, if you are looking for the perfect salmon recipe, this is what you need. No such fancy ingredients, just simple preparation, and it’s ready!
To prepare salmon, first, sauté it in oil. To accompany the salmon, prepare a salad. Cook spinach leaves and shallots in oil and season with salt. Now comes the serving part. Plate the salad first, then add the salmon filet. Drizzle chow vinaigrette and then sprinkle some sea salt. Your rich and flavorful Thomas Keller Salmon recipe is ready.
Many people wonder how to cook salmon. What’s the best method? So, pan-frying is one of the best ways to cook salmon. It gives fish a perfect texture and crunchy skin. Salmon pan-frying is the simple secret to getting flavorful salmon for your dinner. On top of that, it is well-paired with spinach and shallot salad.
The Thomas Keller salmon recipe is a signature dish. He believes that just by adding a few ingredients, you can cook amazing salmon. In this article, I have presented a salmon recipe with simple steps. Moreover, the article includes nutritional information and equipment to get you started with making the salmon recipe. You can check other best Thomas Keller recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Thomas Keller Recipes That You Can Try
- Thomas Keller Quiche
- Thomas Keller Chicken Brine
- Thomas Keller Butter Poached Lobster
- Thomas Keller Coconut Cake
- Thomas Keller Butternut Squash Soup
- Thomas Keller Mac And Cheese
- Thomas Keller Turkey
- Thomas Keller Roast Chicken
- Thomas Keller Pasta Dough
- Thomas Keller Ratatouille
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Thomas Keller Salmon?
- Saute Pan – Saute veggies and salmon in the saute pan.
- Sheet Pan – Transfer cooked salmon filets to the sheet pan.
- Palate Knife – Flip salmon filets to cook them properly.
- Bowl – Use the bowl to mix the spinach leaves and grated lemon.
- Grater – Grate lemon zest to add with spinach leaves.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Thomas Keller Salmon?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Thomas Keller Salmon?
- Salmon – Salmon gives a mild, rich flavor.
- Canola Oil – Saute salmon and vegetables in canola oil.
- Lemon – Drizzle lemon juice over salmon to achieve a tangy kick.
- Spinach Leaves – Add spinach leaves for refreshing flavors to the salmon dish.
- Shallots – Get a spicy taste in your salmon dish with shallots.
- Salt – A hint of salt will enhance the dish’s overall flavor.
- Chow Chow Vinaigrette – Garnish salmon with chow vinaigrette to get a brighter tangy taste.
- Sea Salt Flakes – Add sea salt flakes on the top of the salmon to add a crackly salty taste.
Steps To Make Thomas Keller Salmon
1. Cook Salmon
Heat a saute pan. Stir in canola oil. When the oil is simmering, lay the salmon filet. Cook salmon until it begins to brown. Flip sides and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Baste the salmon continuously for about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat once cooked, and transfer to the sheet pan lined with paper towels.
2. Saute Veggies
In a bowl, grate lemon zest over the spinach leaves. Set the saute pan on fire. Pour canola oil, stir in spinach leaves, shallots, and season it with a pinch of salt. Cook for 30 seconds, but make sure they are not overcooked and just wilted. Transfer to the plate.
3. Serving The Salmon
Plate spinach and shallot mixture. Top it up with a salmon filet. Then, drizzle pickled chow vinaigrette on the top of the filet. Sprinkle sea salt flakes and squeeze lemon juice over the salmon.
How Will Thomas Keller Salmon Look And Taste Like?
The texture of cooked salmon is firm and meaty, with delicate flakiness. The skin of the salmon is crisp and the flesh is tender. It is easy to make and has a mild flavor that gives a rich salmon taste. The veggie salad served with salmon gives a crunchy and wholesome taste. Finally, topping up salmon with sea salt flakes and chow vinaigrette enhances the dish’s overall taste.
Thomas Keller Salmon Recipe
- Saute Pan
- Sheet Pan
- Palate Knife
- 4 Portions Salmon
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 700 Grams Spinach Leaves
- 50 Grams Shallots
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Chow Chow Vinaigrette
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt Flakes
- Heat oil in the pan. Lay the salmon filet once simmerd.
- Cook both side until brown.
- Heat oil in another pan cook spinach leaves, lemon zest, and shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place spinach mixture on the plate. Put salmon fillet. Garnish with chow chow vinaigrette.
- Drizzle lime juice and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best method to cook salmon?
Pan-frying is the best method to cook salmon.
How does Thomas Keller Cook, his salmon?
Thomas Keller cooks his salmon with a pan-fried method and serves it with spinach and shallot salad. At last, he drizzles chow vinaigrette for an extra tangy kick to enhance the flavors of salmon.
Is it better to bake or pan-fry salmon?
Baking salmon is a good option if you are looking for a healthier option. For real taste and flavors, pan-fried salmon is the best choice.
What do you serve salmon with?
The best salmon side dishes are lemon butter pasta, coconut rice, lemon kale salad, and sprouts salad.
Do you eat salmon skin?
Yes, eating salmon skin is safe for people. It’s nutritious and delicious.
Want to make the best fish dish at home? Make this wonderful Thomas Keller salmon recipe for falling in love with its taste and overall flavors. Follow the recipe card and get started!