There is no denying that the Turkey veggie platter steals the show on Thanksgiving day. It balances out all the other heavy appetizers with something lighter. I love to make these platters because it is a great choice for a healthy appetizer. So, get creative and serve your guests Thanksgiving Turkey veggie platter.
Thanksgiving day is celebrated as a national holiday in the North American continent. People celebrate the harvest season and other blessings of the past year. It is my absolute favorite holiday. I love meeting with my extended family, preparing different meals, especially Turkey veggie platter. If you want to make this Thanksgiving Turkey veggie platter, then you must try out this recipe.
In order to make a Thanksgiving Turkey veggie platter, cut the bottom of the bell pepper. Take a round platter, arrange the peas, bell pepper and baby carrots around the outer edge of the platter. Arrange slices of cucumber in a stack in the center of the carrots. Add a dip in a small bowl and place the end of bell pepper and another baby carrot on top of the dip.
This was just a glimpse of the recipe. I have also mentioned a detailed recipe for making a Thanksgiving Turkey veggie platter. So, the only thing you have to do is, go to the recipe card and check out step-by-step instructions and ingredients.
Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Platter
- Round Platter
- 1 small Glass Bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 3 Red Bell Pepper (look for one with three bumps on the bottom)
- Bag of Sugar Snap Peas
- 3 cups Baby Carrots
- 2 English Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- Ranch Dressing (or your favorite veggie dip)
- 2 Black Peppercorns
- Take a small glass bowl and round platter.
- Place the glass bowl at the bottom end of round platter.
- Chop the bottom of the bell pepper and keep it aside.
- Remove stem and seeds of the pepper. Cut the rest of the pepper into sticks.
- Arrange sugar snap peas all over the outer edge of the platter.
- Now, set bell pepper sticks around the platter. But that should slightly overlap the ends of sugar snap peas.
- Organize baby carrots all over the platter. Overlapping ends of the bell peppers.
- Set slices of cucumber in a stack in the center of the carrots.
- Take a small bowl and fill with a dip. Put the bell pepper end on top of this dip.
- Chop the ends of a baby carrot and cut a triangle out of it.
- Place this triangle in the center of the bell pepper.
- Now, place peppercorns on the carrot for eyes.
- Cut another baby carrot vertically in the shape of legs with feet. Place them on the top of the dip bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for some time.