When I was in school, there was a friend of mine who came from Maharashtra because her father transfers to Jammu. Most of the time she used to bring something which looks like Indian Pancake which is full of spices and grains.
One day, I ask her about the thing she brings and she gave me a detailed explanation about the dish and she calls that pancake Maharahtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth. I found it very interesting and gave one to me and it was very tasty.
The next day in our school we were having our annual day, I saw her mother there and I ask her the Maharashtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth Recipe and Guess What?
Today, I will share the Maharashtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth Recipe with my lovely food lovers. Come Let’s see how it will work.
Ingredients Required for Maharashtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth Recipe
|Wheat flour||1 cup|
|Rice flour||½ cup|
|Sorghum flour (jawar ka aata)||½ cup|
|Pearl millet flour (bajra ka aata)||½ cup|
|Roasted split black gram flour||½ cup|
|Chopped onion||2 units|
|Chopped green chili||3 units|
|Turmeric powder||½ tsp|
|Oil and water||Enough fry and make the dough|
How to make Maharashtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth Recipe
- In a bowl add all kinds of above-mentioned flours.
- Now add chopped onion, chilies, 3 tsp salt, and ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- Now add 2 tsp oil and enough water to make dough out of it.
- Now lay a muslin cloth on the shelf, make a ball out of the above-made dough, and spread it on the cloth using your hands; proportionate on all sides.
- Make a round shape and create a hole exactly in the middle of the dough so made.
- On a preheated pan put this round-shaped dough and cover it for two minutes on low flame.
- Then remove the lid put it upside down cook it well by applying oil on both sides. When it is crispy red remove it and serve hot with Pudina Chutney.
Savor this delightful specialty in minutes at your homes. The spices are a burst of tasty food on your taste buds. Try this all unique assorted bread.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||30 MINS||40 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Maharashtrian Multigrain Thalipeeth Recipe