The Thai red curry with vegetables is an excellent dish that’ll leave you craving for more. You’ll have a happy belly and a happier heart. It is rich, creamy and also full of vegetables. It has an exquisite flavor and aroma. It is one of the best things to eat with rice.
If you love Thai cuisine as much as I do, then you know that the Thai red curry is delicious and full of flavor. If you make it at home with your own additions and subtractions, then it is much healthier and suits your tastes better. The combination of this red curry with rice is just divine!
To make Thai red curry with vegetables, take a deep pot. Add oil and then cook onions in it. Then, add vegetables and cook until tender. Add coconut milk, water, kale and sugar and cook on low heat. Season with tamari and fresh lime juice. Garnish with cilantro, basil, pepper flakes and sriracha. Serve with rice.
This was a snippet of the whole recipe. You’ll find the complete recipe scrolling down. First things first, let’s start with the ingredients.
Ingredients For Thai Red Curry With Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup White Onion (chopped)
- Salt (as per taste)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger (finely grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (pressed)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 3 Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Can Regular Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Kale (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- Garnish: Basil, Cilantro (chopped); Red Pepper Flakes, Sriracha
This was the list you have to keep when going out to buy ingredients. Let’s quickly look at the time needed to cook this recipe.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Thai Red Curry With Vegetables?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
You only need a little time to make this amazing curry. So, let’s get ready and cook this beautiful recipe.
Steps To Make Thai Red Curry With Vegetables
- In a deep pan, add oil over medium heat. Add the onions with a bit of salt and cook. Keep stirring until the onions have become soft. Then, add ginger and garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Now, add bell peppers and carrots to the pan. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the curry paste and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add coconut milk, water, kale and sugar to the pan and stir to combine all the elements. Bring this to a gentle simmer and let it cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and then add tamari and fresh lime juice. Also, add salt as per taste. Garnish with cilantro, basil, pepper flakes and sriracha. Serve with rice.
There you have it! Your Thai red curry with vegetables is ready. Let’s look at the nutritional content of the curry.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Thai Red Curry With Vegetables
Here is the nutritional breakdown for this recipe.
How To Make Thai Red Curry With Vegetables At Home | Video
If you didn’t understand any part of the recipe, here is a similar video for your aid.
That was all about the recipe! If you have nay queries or suggestions, mention them in the comments below and I’ll get back to you. Till then, happy eating!