Thai pineapple fried rice is an amazing dish from Thai cuisine. It is healthy, nutritious, vegetarian, and delicious. It has a spicy and savory flavor and the tang of lime. It is quick to make stir-fry for summer dinners.
If you are a fan of Thai food and fried rice, then this is the dish for you. I have eaten this fried rice twice or thrice at a Thai restaurant and I was amazed to know how easy it was to make. I was impressed by the different flavors and its refreshing touch and thus, tried to make it for myself. Dare I say, it turned out amazing.
To make Thai pineapple fried rice, make scrambled eggs in a pan. Then, fry pineapple along with red pepper until its edges are caramelized. Then add green onions and garlic, fry, and set all of this aside. Then, cook the cashews and rice and add all of the cooked ingredients to it and combine. Add tamari and sriracha, lime juice, and garnish with cilantro.
This was a quick overview of the recipe. Scroll down to find the complete recipe along with additional information. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Miami Rice– Miami rice is beneficial for your body as it contains beans that are known for their various nutritional elements present in them. They help in reducing blood pressure and in keeping your bones sturdy.
2. Carne Asada Taco Vampire– This is a gluten-free, egg-free, vegan, and lactose-free dish. It is really healthy and yummy. This can be served with rice or with beans. This hot and spicy dish is Carne Asada Taco Vampire which is a hybrid between a tostada and a taco.
3. Amaya’s Migas– Migas is the main dish made with eggs and torn-up tortillas. You can not only have this recipe as dinner, but it also makes a great breakfast. This recipe is given by Robert Amaya.
4. Spaghetti Frutti Di Mare– If you are health-conscious then, the spaghetti Frutti di mare recipe is just the one for you. It has a different variety of seafood that is rich in Vitamins A, B, and D.
Ingredients For Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Pineapple (chopped)
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 3/4 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (pressed)
- 1/2 cup Cashews (chopped)
- 2 cups Brown Rice (cooked and chilled)
- 1 tablespoon Tamari (reduced-sodium)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 small Lime (halved)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Handful Cilantro (for garnish)
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||10 Minutes||25 Minutes|
Steps To Make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Place a frying pan on medium heat. When the pan is heated, add 1 teaspoon of oil to it. Add the beaten eggs and cook for 1 minute while stirring. When the eggs are scrambled, transfer them into an empty bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the same pan. Add the pineapple and the red pepper and keep stirring. Cook it for about 5 minutes until the pineapple is crystallized on the edges and all its water has dried. Add green onions and garlic stir continuously. Transfer this to the same bowl with the eggs.
- To the pan, add the remaining oil. Then, cook the cashews in it for about half a minute. Add the rice after that. Cook it for about 3 minutes or until hot.
- Add the contents of the bowl back to the pan and stir it to combine everything. When everything is combined, removed the pan from heat and add tamari and sriracha. Then, squeeze 1/2 of the lime on top of it and season with salt.
- Transfer this to a serving bowl and garnish it with cilantro leaves.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice