Thai Iced Coffee is somewhat similar to Thai Coffee. “Iced” suggests that it is refrigerated and then drunk. It is my favourite coffee and is capable of refreshing and soothing your dull mind. Thai Iced Coffee is the best stress-buster in summer.
Just 4 ingredients and you have the ultimate Thai Iced Coffee at your disposal. It is quite easy and quick to make at home. For the topping, few tablespoons of evaporated milk or heavy cream are perfect. Also, if you are using leftover coffee, reheat it briefly.
If you want the coffee to be more sweet and strong, you can add more sweetened condensed milk or more heavy cream for incredible taste. So, I shall be explaining how to make Thai Iced Coffee at home. Let’s learn more about the best ever Thai Iced Coffee Recipe.
Thai Iced Coffee Recipe Ingredients
|Hot Strongly Brewed Coffee||2|
|Sweetened Condensed Milk||4 to 6 tablespoons|
|Ice Cubes||4 to 6 (as desired)|
|Evaporated Milk or Fresh Milk Cream||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time (excluding refrigeration time)|
|10 minutes||10 minutes|
Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
- Take a glass jug or any other container for pouring hot coffee in it.
- Next, pour in sweet condensed milk and mix it well to the point of its dissolution.
- After adding ice cubes, place in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours.
- While serving, place a few ice cubes at the bottom of the glass and pour coffee over it.
- Heavy cream can be used for toppings in the coffee glass.
Thai Iced Coffee Recipe Nutritional Information
|Total fats||4 g|
|Saturated fats||2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17 g|