Thai Coffee is one of the best coffees which would rejuvenate you. Usually found in restaurants, it can be made by you as well since it is easy and quick to make. Only four ingredients and you are good to go.
I first tasted Thai Coffee at a Thai restaurant. I was smitten by its flavour and odour. I decided to make it on my own and enjoy this delight at the comfort of my home. I did and it felt like the best coffee I had ever tasted.
After a hectic day, I prepare Thai Coffee and feel energised and fresh. It is my favourite and I am in love with it ever since I first tasted it.
Thai Coffee is a delight and would refresh your mind as well. Here, we shall be looking into the procedure to make Thai Coffee at home. Check out the ultimate Thai Coffee Recipe given here. So, let’s make our drink at home and see why this Aviation has such a reputation in the American bars and hotels. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Thai Coffee– It is one of the best coffees which would rejuvenate you. Usually found in restaurants, it can be made by you as well since it is easy and quick to make. Only four ingredients and you are good to go.
2. Non-freezing Mocha Frappe with Blender– I will tell you the easy, delicious and totally refreshing Mocha Frappe recipe with a blender at home. With this recipe, you can make the exact Mocha Frappe at home as you had at Starbucks or McDonald’s.
3. Smoked Butterscotch Latte– If you are a Starbucks fan, then you should know that there are a wide variety of coffee drinks on their menu. But my personal favourite drink is their Smoked Butterscotch Latte. This is because of the butterscotch flavour and smoked element of this drink.
4. Iced Mocha Cappuccino– This easy Iced Mocha recipe is so simple to make, you’ll only need about five minutes to throw it together.
Thai Coffee Recipe Ingredients Required
|Ground coffee beans||2 tablespoons|
|Ground cinnamon||1/4 teaspoon|
|Water||1 1/2 cups|
|Sweetened condensed milk||2 tablespoons|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
Thai Coffee Recipe
- Pour hot coffee, water (enough for 2 cups)and cardamom in your coffee machine’ filter.
- Turn it on.
- Now, pour out the coffee into 2 cups.
- Add sweetened condensed milk into each of the two cups.
Thai Coffee Recipe Nutritional Information
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g|
|Saturated fats||1 g|
|Vitamin A||50.4 IU|
|Vitamin C||0.5 mg|