The name Thai invokes interest and curiosity within us owing to the popularity of Thai food and flavours. Making Thai Chicken Balls at home, an amazingly delicious dish is a fad these days. Why don’t you give it a try? Keep reading to learn more about Thai Chicken Balls Recipe.
Thai Chicken Balls Recipe can yield up to 30 balls which can be served to at least 8 people. Making Thai Chicken Balls at home is easy and fairly simple. It can be made within an hour and can really be enjoyed.
This Thai Chicken Balls dish would remind you of Thai restaurants and give you the pleasure of Thai flavour at home. If you make Thai Chicken Balls at home, you can either give them a small shape or a large one resembling a burger, that’s entirely your prerogative!
Perfect and easy meal for lunch or dinner, Thai Chicken Balls dish is a must-eat delicacy. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Orange Chicken– The name of this recipe sounds quite strange but trust me that this authentic Chinese cuisine has a delicious taste. The chicken cooked along with the oranges is the best way to make your taste buds happy.
2. Persian Chicken– These Persian Chicken Breasts are quick and easy, making an exotic yet comforting dinner, perfect for serving with some jeweled rice and salad.
3. Pepper Steak– Pepper steak is a stir-fried Chinese American dish. The dish traces its first evidence of existence to America in 1948. Pepper Steak is the most perfect dish for dinner at your home.
4. Iranian Chicken Curry– The Iranian Chicken Curry reveals in its taste the richness of saffron and the extremism of the rest of the spices. A very tasty dish with a little extra time and effort drives the magic of this ever-so-yummy curry.
Ingredients for Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
|Ground chicken||2 pounds|
|Dry, grated, plain bread crumbs||1 cup|
|Raw green onions||4|
|Coriander seeds||1 tablespoon|
|Raw cilantro||1 cup|
|Sweet chilli sauce||1/4 cup|
|Raw lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Oil for frying||1quart|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||40 minutes||1 hour|
Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
- Combine chicken and bread crumbs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Use green onions, ground coriander, cilantro, chilli sauce and lemon juice for seasoning. Combine them well.
- Now, make fine balls with this mixture, either small or large enough like burgers, according to your need.
- Next, take a large skillet. Add oil in it and heat over medium flame.
- The prepared chicken balls are to be fried till they get brownish.
Nutritional Information of Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g|
|Saturated fats||2.5 g|
|Vitamin A||481.4 IU|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||4.7 mg|