The name Thai invokes interest and curiosity within us owing to the popularity of Thai food and flavours. Making Thai Chicken Balls at home, an amazingly delicious dish is a fad these days. Why don’t you give it a try? Keep reading to learn more about Thai Chicken Balls Recipe.
Thai Chicken Balls Recipe can yield up to 30 balls which can be served to at least 8 people. Making Thai Chicken Balls at home is easy and fairly simple. It can be made within an hour and can really be enjoyed.
This Thai Chicken Balls dish would remind you of Thai restaurants and give you the pleasure of Thai flavour at home. If you make Thai Chicken Balls at home, you can either give them a small shape or a large one resembling a burger, that’s entirely your prerogative!
Perfect and easy meal for lunch or dinner, Thai Chicken Balls dish is a must-eat delicacy. Without further ado, let’s learn how to make Thai Chicken Balls at home by adhering to the simple steps given below.
Ingredients for Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
|Ground chicken||2 pounds|
|Dry, grated, plain bread crumbs||1 cup|
|Raw green onions||4|
|Coriander seeds||1 tablespoon|
|Raw cilantro||1 cup|
|Sweet chilli sauce||1/4 cup|
|Raw lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Oil for frying||1quart|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||40 minutes||1 hour|
Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
- Combine chicken and bread crumbs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Use green onions, ground coriander, cilantro, chilli sauce and lemon juice for seasoning. Combine them well.
- Now, make fine balls with this mixture, either small or large enough like burgers, according to your need.
- Next, take a large skillet. Add oil in it and heat over medium flame.
- The prepared chicken balls are to be fried till they get brownish.
Nutritional Information of Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g|
|Saturated fats||2.5 g|
|Vitamin A||481.4 IU|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||4.7 mg|