The recipe for today is Thai chicken balls. This is a simple yet delicious recipe. You can make it in under an hour and need no complex ingredients. These chicken balls are just like meatballs but made with chicken.
Thai cuisine has a lot of dishes that are light yet delicious. Most of the dishes in Thai cuisine are deep-fries, stir-fries, and steamed dishes. These recipes also use a lot of aromatic and flavorful compounds. The Thai chicken balls recipe is one such recipe from Thai cuisine.
To make Thai chicken balls, mix chicken and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Add onions, cilantro, coriander seeds, chili sauce, and lemon juice to it. Combine everything. Then, make balls from this mixture. Heat oil in a pan and place the chicken balls in it. Fry the chicken balls until they are brown in color.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Orange Chicken– The name of this recipe sounds quite strange but trust me that this authentic Chinese cuisine has a delicious taste. The chicken cooked along with the oranges is the best way to make your taste buds happy.
2. Persian Chicken– These Persian Chicken Breasts are quick and easy, making an exotic yet comforting dinner, perfect for serving with some jeweled rice and salad.
3. Pepper Steak– Pepper steak is a stir-fried Chinese American dish. The dish traces its first evidence of existence to America in 1948. Pepper Steak is the most perfect dish for dinner at your home.
4. Iranian Chicken Curry– The Iranian Chicken Curry reveals in its taste the richness of saffron and the extremism of the rest of the spices. A very tasty dish with a little extra time and effort drives the magic of this ever-so-yummy curry.
Thai Chicken Balls Recipe
- 2 pound Ground Chicken
- 1 cup dry, grated, plain Bread Crumbs
- 4 Green Onions (finely chopped)4
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Seeds
- 1 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 quart Oil (for frying)
- Combine chicken and bread crumbs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add green onions, ground coriander, cilantro, chilli sauce, and lemon juice to it. Combine them well.
- Now, make balls from this mixture, either small or large.
- Next, take a large skillet. Add oil in it and heat over medium flame.
- Add the prepared chicken balls to it and fry them until they turn brown in color.
- Serve the Thai chicken balls.