Texas trash dip is made from beans and pairs perfectly with Mexican food. In this post, let’s see the recipe for the dip.
My mom used to make the dip for me since my childhood. So, I got the know the recipe from my mom and did some research and made my version of the dip. Let’s have a quick look at how easy it is to make the recipe.
The first step in Texas trash dip’s recipe involves preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Add cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl and whisk. Now, add refried beans, green chilies, tacos, seasoning and cheese. Pour on a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
Now, it’s time to see the detailed recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Green Goddess Dressing– Green goddess dressing is a healthy recipe enriched with the nutrients of many herbs and yogurt. In this post, let’s see how you can prepare this awesome recipe at your home.
2. Smoked Trout Dip– This is one of my favorite dips as it has got a tangy and tart taste. Believe me, once you try out the dip, you will become fond of the flavors it incorporates.
3. Coconut Cream– It is a great alternative to ordinary whipping creams as it has got good fats and more nutritional content. The cream can be used in sweets and as a thickening agent in curries, soups and smoothies.
4. Sweet Creamy Butter– Sweet creamy butter is a delicious spread that goes very well with bread, pancakes, scones, or waffles. Let’s see how you can make this awesome recipe at your home.
Texas Trash Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cans Refried beans
- 1 can Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream. Microwave it for at least 1 minute
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk it until it gets smooth
- After that, add refried beans, green chilies, tacos seasoning and 2 cups of cheese in it. Mix it gently.
- Pour the complete mixture into the baking dish and spread it accordingly.
- Sprinkle the rest amount of the cheese on it and bake it for 25 minutes.
Hope you’ve liked this recipe. And make sure to make the Texas trash dip at your home and share your experience in the comments section below.