The best way to enhance the taste of regular bland food is to slather up some sauce. Today, I will be sharing the recipe of a sauce, which is widely famous and the preferred choice of many. This recipe is for Texas Style BBQ Sauce.
Texas BBQ sauce is a combination of sweet and spicy. It has a bold taste which makes it best to be paired with meats like chicken, pork, and beef. This sauce is rich in flavor and worth all the efforts that go into making it.
To make this sauce, cook up onions and garlic in butter. Add the garlic, tomato paste, yellow mustard along with other condiments and bring them to a boil. Cook them all till the flavors are blended. The sauce is ready to serve.
It is just a brief of this recipe. More details of the recipe are waiting ahead. You will love this home-cooked sauce. Till then, take note of the ingredients you need to work with. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Salmorejo– Salmorejo is a cold puree of tomato and bread with other condiments. It is served in almost every restaurant in Spain. Nothing is better than a cold bowl of Salmorejo on a hot day.
2. Apple Chutney– Easy-to-make, delicious apple chutney with chopped apples, onion, vinegar, brown sugar, orange peel, ginger and cinnamon.
3. Poppy Seeds Paste– Today, I will be sharing with you the recipe for healthy poppy seeds paste. It is an easy-peasy recipe that you can make at home following simple steps.
4. Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip– This cranberry cream cheese dip is both savory and sweet, it pairs equally well with salty cookies and sweet apple slices. I also relish dipping in chunks of bread in a bowl of cranberry dip and having it as my evening snack.
Texas Style BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Small Bowl
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Chopped Small Onion
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- Take a large saucepan to melt butter in it over a medium flame.
- Add onions and cook them until tender. This may take 2-3 minutes. Add garlic to it and cook for a minute.
- Now, add the remaining ingredients and bring them all to a boil. After a boil, reduce the flame to a minimum. Cook the content uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- The sauce is ready to use.
Make sure you try them at your home and let me know its reviews. You can write your queries, reviews, and any suggestions in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you. Do not hesitate to ask your questions. I hope you enjoy making this recipe. Have a great day!