Today, I will be sharing the recipe for Texas salsa with you all. This recipe will spice up your regular nachos, tacos, or other Tex-Mex food. This is a quick-paced recipe that really turns out to be a great outcome.
This Texas restaurant-style salsa will have a perfect consistency. It will neither be chunky nor thin. This salsa will be great as a dip or can be used in any texas-Mexican dish. It will be packed with fresh flavors and is a healthy, low-calorie recipe.
Making Texas salsa at home doesn’t require much effort. Start by blending the chopped fresh chives, fresh cilantro, garlic, stewed tomatoes, serrano chilies, salt and pepper in a jar. Refrigerate the salsa and serve it chilled.
If you’re out of stewed tomatoes, you don’t need to worry. Here’s the list of stewed tomatoes substitutes for you to try.
I hope you have got an idea about the recipe but don’t forget to check out the detailed recipe below. However, before we hop on to that information, let’s have a look at the ingredients. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Salmorejo– Salmorejo is a cold puree of tomato and bread with other condiments. It is served in almost every restaurant in Spain. Nothing is better than a cold bowl of Salmorejo on a hot day.
2. Gluten-Free Pesto– A gluten-free pesto gives a divine taste. Normally, it is made with butter and cheese. But today, I will be sharing with you a dairy-free recipe that you are going to love very much.
3. Chicken Liver Pate– Chicken Liver Pate is a delicious recipe is especially for chicken lovers. Even if you don’t love to eat chicken, you can make it for your close ones who love to eat chicken.
4. Salsa Casera– This sauce is a great combination of plum tomato, red pepper and sliced onions with sea salt and black pepper. These ingredients bring this yummy taste to the sauce.
Texas Salsa Recipe
- Small Bowl
- 3 tbsp Chopped Fresh Chives
- ½ Bunch Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Chopped Garlic Cloves
- 2 cans Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 Chopped Serrano Chilis
- Salt and Pepper
- Add fresh chives, garlic, stewed tomatoes, cilantro, peppers in an electric blender.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper for taste.
- Pulse it until you get the desired consistency.
- Serve it chilled.
If you have any questions regarding the dish, you can ask in the comment section below. Also, if you liked this recipe and want more such recipes, then you can write me some suggestions in the comment section. Enjoy!