Texas Roadhouse prime rib is a show’s topper rib. Juicy, flavorful, and super easy to prepare, it is truly the answer to all your prayers. The prime rib steak is a primal cut from beef’s palate. The meat is tough yet nutritious. Make this knockoff recipe by following the details below.
The best part about making this prime rib is that you likely have all the seasonings in your pantry. Marinate the rib with some liquid smoke, soy sauce, garlic, black pepper, salt, and sugar. Rub all the liquids and spices all over the prime rib. Set it aside for some time.
Sear the ribs and you will taste perfectly mind-blowing flavors. You can serve the prime rib steak with incredible sauces of your choice. It is an absolute joy to stumble upon Texas Roadhouse prime rib at home. So, don’t delay anymore and get your hands on the recipe.
Let me tell you a secret, and it really isn’t that difficult. You just have to follow the correct steps and pay close attention. Find the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to marinate the prime rib with all the flavorful elements.
- Tongs – Flip the prime rib with tongs to cook on both sides.
- Baking Tray – Place the marinated prime rib on top of the baking tray to bake perfectly.
- Parchment Paper – Add the prime rib pieces onto the parchment paper.
- Oven – Bake the prime rib by placing it in the oven at 450°F for 40 minutes.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||2 Hours||40 Minutes||2 Hour 45 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib?
- Uncut Ribeye – Take an uncut piece of ribeye.
- Liquid Smoke – A splash of liquid smoke added to the prime rib will enhance the flavors.
- Soy Sauce – Marinate the prime rib in soy sauce. It adds the umami and rich flavors.
- Canola Oil – Sear or slow-roast the prime rib steak using canola oil as it has high smoking point.
- Garlic – Minced garlic will bring out pungent sharpness to the prime rib.
- Black Pepper – Season the rib with a pinch of black pepper.
- Sugar – Balance the spicy flavors with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Kosher Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib
Take a bowl to marinate the prime rib with some flavorful elements. Add the rib eyepieces to the bowl, a tablespoon of liquid smoke, two tablespoons of soy sauce, sugar, salt, minced garlic, and black pepper. With the help of your hands, combine the prime rib with the sauces. Keep the bowl aside for 2 hours.
2. Bake N’ Make
Place the marinated prime rib pieces onto the parchment sheet. Place the sheet onto the baking tray and put it in the oven. Bake the prime rib in a preheated oven at 450°F for 40 minutes. Make sure that the meat is tender and cooked through. Remove the tray when it is seared evenly. Serve the prime rib with your choice of sauces.
How Will Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Look And Taste Like?
Texas Roadhouse prime rib looks golden brown with a juicy and crispy texture. The flavors are insanely great and appetizing and will leave you drooling. The juicy, crispy, and tenderized prime ribs may take long to roast but the time is worth waiting for.
Texas Roadhouse Prime Rib Recipe
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- ½ pound Uncut RibEye
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- 1 teasapoon Black Pepper
- 1 teasapoon Sugar
- 1 teasapoon Kosher Salt
- In a bowl, place the sliced prime ribs to marinate with the sauces.
- Add a tablespoon of liquid smoke, two tablespoons of soy sauce, salt, sugar, minced garlic, and kosher salt to the bowl.
- With the help of your hands, combine the prime ribs with the sauces. Keep the bowl aside to marinate until the elements are nicely immersed.
- When the prime rib is marinated, place it onto the parchment paper to bake in the oven.
- Bake the prime ribs at 450°F in the preheated oven.
- Grease the baking tray and slather some canola oil all over the rib steaks.
- Bake the prime ribs until they are tender and cooked through.
- Remove the baking tray when the ribs are cooked.
- Serve with your choice of sauces and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Texas Roadhouse have a prime rib?
Yes, Texas Roadhouse has been serving high-quality prime ribs that taste delicious.
What is the difference between prime rib and ribeye at Texas Roadhouse?
The difference between the prime rib and ribeye Texas Roadhouse is that the prime rib is roasted, whereas the ribeye’s are seared, seasoned, and grilled.
What is the best-selling steak at Texas Roadhouse?
The best-selling steak offered at Texas Roadhouse is USDA choice sirloin.
Are Texas Roadhouse ribs beef or pork?
Texas Roadhouse uses only pork ribs that are fresh.
Prepare Texas Roadhouse prime rib steaks at home with the above recipe. Refer to all the details and achieve the desired crispy, juicy, and tenderized prime rib steaks. Share your culinary experience with us in the comment section below.