The recipe I will be sharing is for Texas Caviar. It is super easy to prepare at home. The recipe is so colorful and crunchy, and it is a perfect combination of good taste and presentation.
It is one of my favorite recipes as it is full of freshness and flavors. Caviar makes a perfect snack for a hot afternoon. It goes well along with chips, cheese crackers. This quick recipe will be a great last-minute dish for a fancy gathering at your home. So not to worry when you have little time. This dish will definitely be a savior.
Preparing the Texas Caviar is really simple and easy. All you need to do is mix vegetables, beans, corns, tangy red wine and dress them with lemon juice. Combine them all well. Cover and refrigerate the mixture until its usage. It all comes together in minutes, so as it is mixed, you can use it.
This is not all for this savory dish. Details of this recipe are given below. Take a look and get started. But to begin with the recipe, you need the ingredients. The list of the ingredients is given below. Fetch them all and get started.
Ingredients To Make Texas Caviar
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 – 1 jalapeño peppers (diced, seeded)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (minced)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 oz) can corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt + more to taste
You can grab these ingredients at any supermarket. You might have them stocked up in your pantry already. You must be thinking about the time of preparation. So let’s take a look on that.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Texas Caviar?
|Preparation Time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||NIL||10 minutes|
Preparing the caviar involves no cooking. All you have to do is just gather the ingredients to work upon. Waiting for the procedure for this recipe? Check out the instructions below, you need to follow.
Steps To Make Texas Caviar
- Take a large bowl and all the ingredients including red onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, jalapeño peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes along with other condiments to it.
- Taste the mixture and season it with spices, add lemon juice as per the requirement.
- Cover the mixture and store it in the fridge until its use.
You can serve caviar with chips.
Nutritional Breakdown of Texas Caviar
Let’s look at the nutrition composition of Texas Caviar.
How To Make Texas Caviar At Home | Video
Try this recipe and let me know about your reviews in the comment section below. I have also uploaded the video for the detailed steps. Watch it in case you have any confusion.
If you have any query, then do not hesitate to ask me in comment section. Your suggestions are also welcomed. Have a good day!