Tequila and Tonic together? Yes! They make a great pair. Tequila and Tonic drink is very refreshing and not sugary at all. Beat this summer heat by learning how to make Tequila and Tonic at home. But before jumping to Tequila and Tonic Recipe, let’s learn more about it.
Tequila and Tonic water (cocktail) made at home is a perfect summer classic and a must drink for all party lovers. Presence of lemon makes it citrusy as well. Also, Tequila and Tonic is an altogether a different concept and worthy of trying once!
Keeping variations in mind, this Tequila and Tonic Recipe contains about 172 calories if only 1 drink is served. Moreover, only 4 ingredients a conspire to make such heavenly drink at home, well within 5 minutes. Making Tequila and Tonic at home is worth your efforts, I must admit.
Some people also refer to Tequila and Tonic as the healthier relative of Margarita. So, include it in the list of the cocktails to be served in the next house party. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Grateful Dead Drink– Grateful Dead Drink is the best cocktail that you can make for parties. It is a 5-ingredient cocktail recipe that you can easily make at your home.
2. Irish Car Bomb– The Irish Shot is a 1979 invention that quickly took off in Irish pubs and other bars around the U.S. The Irish Shot is a popular drink for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, but there’s no reason you can’t enjoy this fun beer-and-a-shot combination all year long.
3. Kamikaze Shots– Kamikaze shots are sweet with a punch of tartness and the name of this drink is inspired by the Kamikaze pilots of WW II. It is my most favourite shot to start a party with.
4. Brown Sugar Irish Coffee– This is a very famous recipe that has a blend of coffee and infused whiskey in it. This recipe has a rich taste and all those who love both coffee and whiskey will love this one.
Ingredients for Tequila and Tonic at home
|Coarse salt||2 tablespoons|
|Tonic water||3 cups|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes|
Tequila and Tonic Recipe
- Firstly, sprinkle coarse salt on a plate.
- Pour lime juice in a bowl.
- The rims of 8 shot glasses are to be coated with lime juice as well as salt.
- Add ice to the glasses.
- Now, the tequila and tonic water is to be poured into glasses evenly.
- Squeeze 1 to 2 lime wedges into each glass.
- Mix them well.
- Serve immediately.