Tarragon chicken salad is an easy-to-make delicious salad. It has a creamy mayonnaise dressing and the chicken is tender. It is really easy to make and is high in protein.
I love to eat salads. They are refreshing and, of course, healthy. But eating the same salad can become boring after some time. So, I always try to find new recipes for salads. A simple yet different recipe that I came across is the tarragon chicken salad. Nobody likes to make a salad that takes really long to make and is complicated. So, this salad is the perfect one to make on busy days.
To make tarragon chicken salad, cook the chicken in a slow cooker until tender. Cut it into 1/2 inch cubes and add celery, grapes and pecans. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Add this dressing to the bowl with chicken. Fold in the tarragon in the salad and let it rest. Then, it is ready to be served.
This was just a quick overview of the recipe. You’ll find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Pittsburgh Style Steak Salad– Pittsburgh-style steak is not a regular steak style. It is cooked quickly at high temperatures so that the meat crust is charred and the inside is raw and rare.
2. Pittsburgh Style Steak Salad– Pittsburgh-style steak is not a regular steak style. It is cooked quickly at high temperatures so that the meat crust is charred and the inside is raw and rare.
3. Orecchiette With Sausage And Broccoli– If you want to give a unique twist to your regular pasta, you should try the Orecchiette pasta with sausage and broccoli. It is both healthy and delicious.
4. Chicken Bowl– A chicken bowl is a hearty bowl of ingredients loaded with flavours and nutrition. It has a lot of vegetables, rice and chicken. It fills your gut and is really healthy. It is also not that hard to make.
Tarragon Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 pound Chicken
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- ½ cup Chopped Celery
- 1 cup Grapes
- ½ cup Pecan
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Drizzle oil in a slow cooker. Cover and cook the chicken in the slow cooker for some time till it becomes tender.
- Take the chicken out from the slow cooker and save juices for another recipe.
- Cut the chicken into ½ inch size cubes. Put the chicken cubes in a large bowl. Add celery, grapes and pecans.
- Whisk mayonnaise, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Add this dressing to the bowl with the chicken.
- Fold in the tarragon. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Take out and serve the delicious salad.
I hope you have liked this recipe and will at least try it once at your home. If you have any queries or suggestions in your mind, do let me know in the comments section. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Till then, happy eating!