Grilled fruit salad is a really unique and delicious way to eat fruits. This fruit salad is really easy to make. The dressing of the salad is made of sugar syrup, lemon, and mint and adds a lot of flavor to the fruits.
I went to a Barbeque restaurant once and they served me grilled pineapples. I was a bit skeptical of trying grille fruit, but once I tasted it, I fell in love. I tried to grill fruits at home after that and I have never looked back.
To make grilled fruit salad, place thickly sliced fruits on a preheated grill pan. Grill the fruits until they turn red. Then, transfer them to a plate. Mix sugar syrup, lemon juice, and chopped mint leaves in a bowl. Pour this mixture over the grilled fruits. Serve the salad cold.
Find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Oxheart Tomato With Basil Salad– Oxheart tomato with basil salad is a great salad to make. Oxheart tomato with basil salad is less time-consuming as well as simple to make. It does not require a lot of ingredients and is not difficult to put together.
2. Cucumber Melon Salad– If you want to make a refreshing summer salad, the cucumber melon salad is a great one. It is a great no-cook recipe and is really easy to make. The addition of pistachios adds a great crunchy texture to the salad.
3. Grilled Halloumi And Vegetables– Halloumi is a type of semi-hard unripe cheese. It is a great source of calcium, zinc, and several other nutrients too. It tastes best when grilled or fried. It retains its shape even grilled or fried. So, I am sharing the recipe for grilled halloumi and vegetables.
4. Mixed Fruit Chaat– If you love fruits as much as I do then, this mixed fruit chaat recipe is the one for you. It has different kinds of fruits, tangy sauces and spices. It is colorful and delicious. It is also healthy.
Grilled Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 Bowl Sugar Syrup
- 1 Bowl Bananas, Kiwi, Pineapple and Strawberry
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Lemon
- 5-6 Mint Leaves
- Take 1 bowl of sliced fruits and add 2 tsp sugar to it. Mix it and place the fruits on a preheated grilling pan. When fruits start to turn red, transfer them to a plate and turn off the flame.
- Now, add sugar syrup, lemon juice of one lemon, and finely chopped mint leaves in a bowl and mix. Pour this mixture on the grilled fruits. Serve cold.