The best part about childhood is that we don’t care what people say or think about us. We are just busy doing our own things and making sweet memories. And today, I am going to recall all your memories when I will share a recipe which reminds us of those old golden days when we used to only play and enjoy.
Today I am going to share the recipe of Tamarind candy. This recipe is my favourite and I love having these tamarind candies. It reminds me of my childhood days when we were kids and enjoyed these candies so much. So, by not wasting your much of the time, let’s begin.
This Tamarind Candy recipe is actually very easy and you will need a very few ingredients to complete this recipe. Here are the ingredients in the box below.
Ingredients for Tamarind Candy
|Chili powder||¼ tsp|
These ingredients are very easy to collect and you will get all these from your local retailer very easily.
How Much Time It Will Take?
This recipe doesn’t take much of your time. It takes only a few minutes to make these amazing candies at home.
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Now is turn to most of my most favorite part. Yes, you are correct! let’s start making these beautiful Tamarind candies.
Tamarind Candy Recipe
- Take out any hard stuff that you will find in the tamarind, like its seeds or some particles.
- Now cut the tamarind into pieces using your hand or food processor.
- Just grind it coarsely, no need to make a very smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and put tamarind into it along with all the other ingredients present.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 10- 15 minutes so that it gets a proper texture and becomes easy to hold.
- Now cut the balls out of this paste and roll them with your hands.
- Put some sugar on them to coat them properly with it.
Your delicious and tasty tamarind candies are ready. Enjoy these candies and enjoy the moments of your childhood days.
Nutritional Facts Of Tamarind candy
Talking about nutrition, these candies are not at all bad for you and your family. In fact, tamarind is really good for your health. But for some health-conscious people like me who really want to know the proper details, here is the nutritional breakdown of these candies.
|Dietary fiber||0.5 gm|
How To Make Tamarind candy at Home | Video
This recipe can be made very easily but still, I will insist you to at least watch this video so that you can make it even better. Here is the video.
I hope this Tamarind Candy recipe helps you and you will like it. Do try to make these candies at home and tell us about your experiences in the comment box below. Till then, stay safe and tune in for more such recipes.