Every dish in India has its own story. But no one will deny this fact that without Imli ki Chutney we never had our snacks it like something which is missing.
I was staying in Melbourne for my studies and I made samosa, kachori at my home because all my friends want to eat traditional dishes from India. I made everything with perfection because I have to do my best for my culture but after I did everything but I forgot about Tamarind and Jaggery Chutney and I have no clue how to make it.
I called my mother but she didn’t pick my call I was nervous at that moment. I called my grandmother and asked about the Tamarind and Jaggery Chutney recipe (Imli aur Gur ki Chutney).
She gave me Tamarind and Jaggery Chutney Recipe and I serve all the things along with chutney and everybody was like they are eating the best food of there life and I feel honored at that moment.
They appreciated my work but the thing they appreciated the most is my chutney. One of my friends asked about the recipe also.
Today, I will share Tamarind and Jaggery Chutney Recipe so whenever you want it. You will get this from my recipe.
Come let’s see the steps of making chutney.
Ingredients for Tamarind and Jaggery Chutney Recipe | Imli aur Gur ki Chutney
|Finely chopped Jaggery||¾ cup|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Black salt||¼ tsp|
Tamarind and Jaggery Chutney Recipe | Imli aur Gur ki Chutney
- De-seed tamarind and boil it in 1.5 cups of water for ten minutes.
- Let it cool and then mash the tamarind in the water and obtain tamarind pulp, when the tamarind becomes soft.
- Now make the smooth paste of this Tamarind pulp
- Add this to a preheated pan.
- Add jaggery to it and bring it to boil, cook it until jaggery dissolves.
- Now add red chilly powder, cumin powder, black salt and salt to it.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Allow it to cool to serve.
Refrigerate it for further use; you can refrigerate it until one month.
How much Time it Will Take?
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Nutritional Information for Imli aur Gur ki Chutney Recipe