Tacos De Pescado is a delicious and easy-to-make dish. Tacos De Pescado are nothing but fish tacos as they are tacos filled with fried fish, sauce, cabbage, avocado, and cilantro. They get ready in no time and are no fuss to make.
Tacos De Pescado can be translated to a taco filled with fish. The man who invented this was a fisherman, who used to sell tacos filled with meat. But one day, he decided to fill those tacos with fish and this is how he invented Tacos De Pescado.
To make tacos de Pescado, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, garlic, and lime juice in a bowl. In another bowl, mix flour, beer, and salt. Marinate the fish in this mixture and then fry it until golden brown. Place a tortilla on a taco rack and put the fish in it. Then, top with the sauce, cabbage, avocado, and cilantro. Serve the tacos.
You can also use Oaxaca cheese in the tacos. Don’t have it? Here is a list of Oaxaca cheese substitutes. This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Ground Beef Tacos– The meat with high fat will give more flavor to the tacos. These tacos make a perfect family dinner for the weekend.
2. Carne Asada Taco Vampire– This is a gluten-free, egg-free, vegan, and lactose-free dish. It is really healthy and yummy. This can be served with rice or with beans. This hot and spicy dish is Carne Asada Taco Vampire which is a hybrid between a tostada and a taco.
3. Carne Asada– Marinated flank or skirt steak is grilled to perfection for the best Authentic Carne Asada recipe. This tender, grilled meat is full of authentic Mexican flavor.
4. Chiles Rellenos– Chiles Rellenos is a Mexican dish with its origin to Puebla. Its variations are Hatch Chile, Anaheim pepper, and Pasilla Meat. It has an incredible taste and you would keep asking for more of it.
What's In The Post
Tacos De Pescado Recipe
- 16 Tortillas
- 1 White Fish
- ½ Green Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- ½ Cilantro
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3 Lime
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 cup Dark Beer
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, garlic, and half lime juice. Mix them properly and cut the limes in half.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- In a bowl, add flour, beer, and salt. Mix them properly.
- Rinse and pat dry the fish and season it with salt.
- Marinate the fish in the batter. Fry it in the hot oil until it turns golden brown.
- On a taco rack, put the tortilla and place a piece of fish on each tortilla.
- On the top of taco, apply the sauce. Put cabbage, a slice of avocado and some cilantro leaves on it.
- Serve immediately.