Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce is a very famous dip offered at Taco Bell with the nachos. Nevertheless, the best part is that you can prepare this cheesy goodness in a blink of an eye; the exact cheese sauce the one they serve.
To make Taco Bell nachos cheese sauce, you need cheddar cheese, butter, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
Prepare this cheese sauce using the bain-marie method. Melt the cheese and immerse all the other elements. Now that you have got a brief idea about the recipe let’s see the complete recipe below.
If your Taco Bell nacho cheese is too thin, you can thicken it with a slurry, by mixing cornstarch and jalapeno juice. Then stir it into the sauce over medium heat. It should thicken up within a minute or two.
Find the detailed list to make the sauce the same way as they make it in Taco Bell. Check out the required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions.
But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
Other Sauce Recipes That You Can Try
- McDonald’s Tartar Sauce Recipe
- Chestnut Puree Sauce Recipe
- Bearnaise Sauce Recipe
- McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce Recipe
- Taco Bell Baja Sauce Recipe
- Pomegranate Molasses Recipe
- Blackberry Compote Recipe
- Poppy Seeds Paste Recipe
- Dulce De Leche Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce?
- Saucepan – For the bain-marie method, take a saucepan filled with warm water to prepare nacho cheese sauce.
- Bowl – Put all the ingredients in a bowl to melt and mix them. Make sure you use the glass bowl, which will work as a double boiler.
- Spoon – The spoon will be used for stirring.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce?
- Cheddar Cheese – Take half a cup of cheddar cheese to prepare Taco Bell nachos cheese, giving it a sharp and pungent taste.
- Cream Cheese – Add cream cheese to give a creamy taste to the sauce.
- Unsalted Butter – The melted butter will add richness to the sauce.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Bring out umami flavors in the cheese sauce by adding a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Hot Sauce – Spice up the cheese sauce with a teaspoon of hot sauce.
Steps To Make Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce
1. Bain Marie Method Is The Key
Use Bain Marie method to prepare Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce.
Add water to the saucepan, place a glass bowl on the top of the saucepan and let the cheese melt. Over medium heat, let butter, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese melt evenly.
2. Add The Sauces
Once the mixture is melted, add a teaspoon of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
The knockoff Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce will be ready in a flick! Serve this dip with your tacos or nachos and enjoy.
|Vitamin C||3 mg|
How Will Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The nacho cheese sauce looks delicious and like a cheese lover’s dream. It tastes like smooth cheese and the tang and spice of the sauces peek through.
Sharp cheddar cheese is ideal for nacho cheese dip recipes, as it’s easy to melt and adds a flavorful, tangy taste. It goes amazingly great with nacho chips but I wouldn’t mind eating chicken nuggets with it as well.
Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
- Take a saucepan filled with water. Simmer the water until it is forming the bubbles.
- Place a glass bowl on top of the saucepan and begin to add all the ingredients.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and unsalted butter to the bowl.
- When the cheese is melted, add a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Stir in well and serve your Taco Bell's cheese sauce with nachos
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce made of?
Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce is prepared by mixing and melting butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
What kind of sauce does Taco Bell use on their quesadillas?
Taco Bell uses creamy jalapeno sauce on their quesadillas.
How much is nacho cheese at Taco Bell?
Nacho cheese sauce costs you $1.39 at Taco Bell.
What brand of cheese does Taco Bell use?
Taco Bell uses real cheddar cheese for making their cheese sauce.
I hope you liked this nacho cheese sauce. Please tell us about your experience with the sauce in the comments box below.
We would love to see your comments and we will surely reply. Till then, take care and stay tuned to see more such amazing recipes.