A special treat is all we long for. Szechuan Veggies is not everyday routine, special occasions are worth such change. They would change the regular taste in our mouth to something outstanding in taste. It reaps around the luxury of having food. We could sometimes treat us and our cuisine especially for a loving taste and heart throbbing tastes.
SZECHUAN VEGETABLES are a mix of world famous pleasurable veggies mixed with sauces to create luxury and scenic beauty on our plates. It has an American origin, Chinese making and Indie masalas to make it more precise. An art to make and delight to taste, your taste buds are going to love the way it tastes; the smell too would give you a peaceful experience.
How Much Time It Will Take:
|15 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour|
Ingredients for Spicy Szechuan Vegetables
|Red chilli paste||2 tsp|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tsp|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Grated garlic||1 tsp|
|Red chillies||2 units|
|Szechuan pepper corn||8-10 units|
|Chopped celery stems||2 tsp|
|Finely chopped green onion||1 unit|
|Diagonally cut baby corns||5-6 units|
|Chopped broccoli||6-7 pieces|
|Sliced mushroom||½ cup(7-8 units)|
|Chopped all colour capsicum||½ cup|
|Green chilli powder||¼ tsp|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Sfaed vinegar||1 tsp|
How to make Spicy Szechuan Vegetables at home | Recipe
Firstly prepare sauce:
- In a small bowl add 2 tsp red chilli paste, 2 tsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp soya sauce and ½ tsp sugar.
- Mix it all and keep aside.
Now prepare your dish:
- In a pre-heated pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Add grated ginger and garlic to it and roast it.
- Now add 2 red chillies in the pan with it add Szechuan pepper corn, celery stems and green onion.
- Fry them.
- Now add baby corns, broccoli, mushrooms and capsicum.
- Mix and cook for another 3 minutes on high flame.
- Now add ½ tsp salt and the above prepared sauce in the pan of fried veggies.
- Mix thoroughly; add ¼ tsp white chilli powder and 1.5 cups water.
- Bring it to boil.
- In a small bowl again mix 2 tbsp corn flour and 4 tbsp water.
- Add this to the above pan of veggies.
- Cook it till thick textured gravy.
- Add 1 tsp sfaed vinegar to it.
- Mix it and serve hot.
Taste a special continental dish as your treat and be sure it will linger on the whole day as one of those special tastes in your mouth. This Spicy Szechuan Vegetables are a perfect delight for a change.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…