When I was a kid, my father has a farm in the backyard of our house. He used to grow Sweet Potato in that backyard and he used to bake those sweet potatoes and their taste was divine. But as we all know, we get bored after eating the same thing again and again.
I told my father about making something new with sweet potatoes instead of just baked sweet potatoes. The very next day he made Sweet Potato Dumplings and they were very tasty and delicious.
I asked my father about where he learned Sweet Potato Dumplings Recipe and he told me that he learned Sweet Potato Dumplings Recipe from her hostel cook when he was in school. I asked him to teach me how To make it and he gave me the directions. He made Sweet Potato Dumplings again to teach me live.
You can also use wheat starch to make the dumplings. Don’t have it? Here is a list of wheat starch substitutes that you can try. Today, I thought to share Sweet Potato Dumplings Recipe with my food lover.
You can also use ponzu sauce or any of its substitutes to dip your dumplings. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. French Bread Pizza– Everyone loves pizzas. Today, I am going to tell you a very special pizza recipe known as French Bread Pizza. It is not made from regular pizza dough but uses bread as the base.
2. Avocado Chips– There is a starter which is named as Avocado Chips I found that dish very delicious and tasty. You can make these starter chips for any of your party easily.
3. Poached Chicken– The name of this dish is Poached chicken and you are going to find it different and more delicious than the normal chicken. You can use this to make wonderful chicken salads or use it as a topper for ria bowls and tacos.
4. Texas Toothpicks– For summers, these Texas Toothpicks are one of the best appetizers that you can have. This recipe is delicious and you can make it at home without any fuss.
Ingredients For Sweet Potato Dumplings
|Flaky Biscuits Large Can||1|
|Slices of Sweet Potato||8|
|Stick Of Butter||1|
|Water||2 1/2 Cups|
|Light Corn Syrup||2 tbsp|
I was curious to know about the recipe of Sweet Potato Dumplings but before telling me the recipe, my dad told me how much time it will take. So today, I will do the same first.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|40 Mins||30 Mins||70 Mins|
Finally, we are at the final stage for what we are all waiting for. Any guesses what is it? Yes, I talking about the recipe of Sweet Potato Dumplings.
Sweet Potato Dumplings Recipe
- By pulling layers apart of each biscuit divide it into half.
- In the half rounds slice the sweet potato and sprinkle the tasty according to you or cinnamon.
- On the half of the biscuit place the halt sweet potato.
- Fold the biscuit and sweet potato.
- At 350 degrees in oven melt the butter in a pan.
- Place biscuits in melted butter in the pan.
- Pour hot syrup around biscuits. In a saucepan add water, corn syrup, and sugar, boil over medium heat and stir accordingly. Heat until the sugar dissolved.
- Around the biscuits spread the hot syrup.
- Bake sweet Potatoes at 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.
- Serve the Sweet Potato when they will turn golden.
Finally, the Sweet Potato Dumplings are ready to make your winters cozy. You will definitely love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Sweet Potato Dumplings
People nowadays are fitness freak and always check the nutritional information of the dish they eat and for those people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the Sweet Potato Dumplings.
How to Make Sweet Potato Dumplings at Home | Video
From my experience, I understand one thing that watching something practically or live will make your task easy. So, I’ve added this video of how to make Sweet Potato Dumplings at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of a Sweet Potato Dumplings. Try this Sweet Potato Dumplings at your home and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.