Cocktail is no doubt an all-time favorite drink of many people. This homemade Swamp Water Cocktail recipe is an amazing drink with apricot brandy, lime vodka and a (pre)made lime drink. It is a pleasing drink for the beginners as the cocktail lovers must have made or drunk this cocktail many times.
I haven’t tasted anything so simple yet sumptuous than a Swamp Water Cocktail made at home. As few as 3 ingredients at your disposal and you are good to go! If you really wish to relax and don’t want to put in many efforts, go for Swamp Water Cocktail as it takes merely 2-4 minutes to make it.
As far as I am concerned, this tasty drink was first served to me at a house warming party of my friend. I was in all praise for this Swamp Water Cocktail, a completely new drink for me. I watched with amazement when she made another shot for me with utmost perfection and quickness. So gradually, I too learned to make Swamp Water Cocktail at home. I drink it quite often now!
So, let’s learn how to make Swamp Water Cocktail at home without any further ado. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Kamikaze Shots– Kamikaze shots are sweet with a punch of tartness and the name of this drink is inspired by the Kamikaze pilots of WW II. It is my most favourite shot to start a party with.
2. Kiwi Mint Lemonade Delight– So refreshing to have this drink in summer. Anyone can make it at their home easily in just 10 minutes with a few ingredients.
3. Flaming Doctor Pepper– The flaming Doctor Pepper cocktail tastes like pepper and it is put on fire. It is an irony that Doctor Pepper is not its ingredients. This flaming cocktail is notorious for the harms it may cause, if not made with precautions.
4. Pina Colada– Pina Colada is one of the best cocktails that you can make at your home. It is a cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut or coconut milk, and pineapple juice, usually served either blended or shaken with ice.
Ingredients for Swamp Water Cocktail
|Pre-made powdered lime drink||3 parts|
|Apricot brandy||2 parts|
|Lime Vodka||1 part|
Note: You can also include Splash sweetened lime juice.
Yes, you got it right. You just need three ingredients for this Swamp Water Cocktail. Now let’s check out how much time you need to make Swamp Water Cocktail at home.
How Much Time It Would Take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|2 minutes||2 minutes|
You just need two minutes to prepare this recipe at your home. We have reached the final stage, where I will tell the Swamp Water Cocktail Recipe step by step.
Swamp Water Cocktail Recipe
- Take a large pitcher and Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour this mixture into Collins glass and Add ice.
- Gulp down!
Finally, Swamp Water Cocktail is ready to make your party rocking and enthusiastic. I am sure your guests will love it.
Nutritional Information of Swamp Water Cocktail
For health-conscious people, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown of the nutrients present in the Swamp Water Cocktail.
How To Make Swamp Water Cocktail at Home | Video
I’ve also added a video of the preparation of Swamp Water Cocktail, so it’ll be easier for you to try this recipe at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Swamp Water Cocktail. Make this cocktail at your next party and do share your meaning reviews in the comments section below.