Isn’t it irritating to make dissolve sugar every time when you make some drinks or food? I make this sweet sugar syrup and use it whenever I want to and it saves me a lot of time.
The syrup can be used to make a wide variety of desserts, cocktails and much other. It is used extensively in India for making desserts such as jalebi, gulab jamun and so many more. You can also use honey instead of sugar if you want to. But I prefer to use brown sugar for the best results.
Sweet sugar syrup is very easy to make. Just take brown sugar and water. Boil them until the mixture becomes thick. The syrup is ready to use.
See how easy it is to make the syrup. Now, let’s see the detailed procedure for making the recipe. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Burgundy Sauce– The best thing that you can make from burgundy wine is the burgundy sauce. Here I will share with you the recipe of you can make the authentic burgundy sauce at your home.
2. Sugar-Free Teriyaki Sauce– The sauce is made in the Japanese Teriyaki cooking style. The recipe uses gluten-free ingredients, which include tamari, xanthan gum, granulated erythritol and coconut aminos.
3. White Chocolate Sauce– Chocolate sauce can be paired best with pancakes, coffee and cakes. The recipe is very easy and gets ready in less than 15 minutes. I have been making this versatile recipe since I was 17 and loved to have it with waffles and chips.
4. Shahi Kesar Rabdi– The recipe is made from thickened milk and flavored with saffron and cardamom. You can also have it with malpua, shahi tukda and rasmalai.
Sweet Sugar Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- In a preheated pan, add sugar and water.
- Stir it well.
- Cook it until it gives a thick texture.
Now, make some mouth-watering desserts for your friends and family using this sugar syrup. Also, don’t forgot to post your feedback in the comment section below.