Do you ever wonder how those bakers make that mold for their cakes and various other beautification items for their products? Well, that’s not that difficult and can be made at home too. The only thing that matters is the dedication and the will to make it.
So, if you are willing to make such beautiful sugar molds at your home, then here is what you should follow. Today I will share a simple recipe of these Sugar molds and will add a new art to your cooking skills. The recipe for this food is simple and will complete in a few minutes. This sweet recipe is the best party recipe that I guess you should prefer. And as a father of a kid, I see that happiness on my child’s face when I make these sugar molds at home randomly someday.
So let’s start making this Sugar mold recipe fast and make your kids happy and surprised at the same time. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Thickened Cream– Thickened cream is actually whipped cream but thicker. For a perfect dessert or to make an awesome pound cake, this cream would be a perfect idea.
2. Clone of a Cinnabon– These rich, gooey cinnamon buns are the best cinnamon buns ever! They are very similar to the ones you might find at the mall, and they’re sweet, moist and delicious.
3. Quince Jelly– Although quince can’t be eaten raw, they make some wonderful rose-colored quince jelly. You can convert sour quince to a beautiful rose-colored quince jelly.
4. Peanut Butter Cereal Bars– Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are my go-to, quick and easy after-school snack. This cereal bar recipe is no-bake and only requires three ingredients.
Ingredients for Sugar Mold
|White sugar||5 pounds|
|Egg whites||2 large|
So these were the ingredients and I think you might have them already in your kitchen right now. But if you don’t have them, then get it from the nearest grocery store or supermarket.
The time is not an issue while making this recipe. You will be surprised to know how quickly these molds can be made. Here are the complete time details.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||20 minutes||25 minutes|
This step will tell you how to make these Sugar Molds at home. I am so excited to share this recipe with all you guys and hope you are too.
Sugar Mold Recipe
- You have to preheat your oven to 2000F and dust all your egg molds with cornstarch.
- Add sugar into a large mixing bowl and stir it properly to avoid the lumps. Make a deep cavity and pour it in the egg whites.
- Mix and knead this mixture with hands for 5 minutes or you can also blend it until done.
- Now hold the mold firmly and clean off the extra sugar with a knife or spoon. After doing it, place them on the baking sheets.
- Now bake them for about 20 minutes, until hard.
And your Sugar Molds are ready. Now you can use them in many different ways you want.
Nutritional Breakdown of Sugar Mold
Here is the complete nutritional breakdown of this recipe for your convenience. Check it out and know the real values of the nutritional elements it has.
So what do you think about this recipe? Tell me if you know something more about this recipe and I will love to add it. Do share this recipe with your friends and let us know their reviews and experiences as well, in the comments section below.