The best alternative to soy sauce is the healthy and sugar-free Teriyaki sauce. It is considered better as it has low carbs. So, today let’s see the authentic recipe of the sauce.
The sauce is made in the Japanese Teriyaki cooking style. The recipe uses gluten-free ingredients, which include tamari, xanthan gum, granulated erythritol and coconut aminos. These all ingredients make a healthy version of soy sauce. Now, let’s see how easy it is to make the sauce.
To cook sugar-free Teriyaki sauce, heat a pan over medium heat and add sesame oil to it. Saute ginger and garlic for 1 minute. Now, add black pepper, onion powder, water, coconut aminos, tamari and granulated erythritol and cook it for around 5 minutes. Put xanthan gum to it and whisk. The sauce is ready.
So now you must be very excited to know the sugar-free Teriyaki sauce recipe. Without waiting anymore, let’s check it out. But first, let’s check out all the ingredients required to make this sauce at home. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Grainy Mustard– Bored with your same sandwiches, salads and meats and want some unique and super delicious taste for your everyday boring meal? If yes, then try the grainy mustard sauce recipe. Grainy mustard can be used as a dressing in many delicacies.
2. Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce– Teriyaki sauce makes for a great marinade and even glaze. The best-known recipe that you can make with teriyaki sauce is grilled teriyaki chicken. You can also use it for meats and fish.
3. Vegan Lemon Sauce– The sauce has a tangy flavor that makes boring food exciting. The sauce is best for vegans as most of the dips and sauces make use of dairy products. The recipe is best paired with pasta.
4. Sweet Sugar Syrup– The syrup can be used to make a wide variety of desserts, cocktails and many others. It is used extensively in India for making desserts such as jalebi, gulab jamun and so many more.
Sugar-Free Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 3 Peeled and Grated Ginger
- ¼ cup Tamari
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 3 tablespoon Granulated Erythritol
- ¾ cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon Cracked Back Pepper
- 1 pinch Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- Take a pan and turn the flame on medium heat.
- Put sesame oil in it and saute ginger and garlic in it for around 1 minute.
- Now to the pan, add black pepper, onion powder, water, coconut aminos, tamari and granulated erythritol and cook it for around 5 minutes.
- Now to this mixture, gently put xanthan gum and whisk the sauce simultaneously.
- This will help thicken the sauce and then put it in a jar at room temperature.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of sugar-free Teriyaki. If yes, then do share your reviews in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these,