Chilled cocktail sauce with shrimp is bliss, right! But have you tried a sugar-free cocktail dip? It is a much healthier chilled dip to enjoy with seafood. You can make your own fresh and delicious dip at home with just a handful of ingredients.
This sugar-free version of cocktail ketchup contains less than one gram of sugar in each tablespoon. This slightest amount of sugar is probably, from tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. This recipe is better than the bottled sauce as it is fresh, homemade and I know all the ingredients added to it. So, stick with this article to know about this recipe.
To make sugar-free cocktail sauce, add sugar-free ketchup to a bowl. Then add Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, and monk fruit to it. Mix it all well to combine. Keep it aside for 8-10 minutes to let the flavors infuse.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make sugar-free cocktail sauce. Also, have a look at a similar video provided below down the recipe card. Share this recipe with your friends and family. You can also save it for later and please don’t forget to rate this recipe.
Sugar-free Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- Spoon or Whisk
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar-free ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Powdered monk fruit
- Sweetener (optional)
- Add sugar-free ketchup in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and monk fruit to it.
- Mix it well to combine all ingredients.
- Leave aside for 10-12 minutes to let the flavors blend in.
- Your sugar-free cocktail sauce is ready.
- You can also use bottled lemon juice.
- You can avoid Worcestershire sauce if you’re following a keto diet.
- Powdered monk fruit is optional.
- You can make it spicier by adding more horseradish and hot sauce.
- Avoid Worcestershire sauce if you want to make it vegan.