Chilled cocktail sauce with shrimp is bliss, right! But have you tried a sugar-free cocktail dip? It is a much healthier chilled dip to enjoy with seafood. You can make your own fresh and delicious dip at home with just a handful of ingredients.
This sugar-free version of cocktail ketchup contains less than one gram of sugar in each tablespoon. This slightest amount of sugar is probably, from tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. This recipe is better than the bottled sauce as it is fresh, homemade and I know all the ingredients added to it. So, stick with this article to know about this recipe.
To make sugar-free cocktail sauce, add sugar-free ketchup to a bowl. Then add Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, and monk fruit to it. Mix it all well to combine. Keep it aside for 8-10 minutes to let the flavors infuse.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make sugar-free cocktail sauce. Also, have a look at a similar video provided below down the recipe card. Share this recipe with your friends and family. You can also save it for later and please don’t forget to rate this recipe. But before you check it out, explore some other dips and sauces.
1. Southwest Ranch Dressing– You can make your own junk-free delicious ranch at home! Try the southwest ranch dressing recipe. It’s an amazing combo of mayonnaise, lime juice, tomatoes, and vinegar. The spices added are garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and many more. It can be enjoyed as a salad dressing and a dip.
2. Red Wine Marinade– Red wine marinade is a popular marinade that contains a subtle flavor of red wine along with lemon juice, and soy sauce. It’s spiced up by adding garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, and many more. It’s comparatively better and faster at marinating the meat.
3. Crack Dip– Crack dip is a creamy dip loaded with the flavors of jalapenos and mexicorns. It’s a creamy blend of mayonnaise, sour cream, and cheese jazzed up with the flavors of green onions, and jalapenos.
4. Chili Bean Dip– Give a Mexican make-over to your leftover beans! Try the recipe for chili bean dip. It contains baked beans cooked with sour cream and cream cheese. Green chili and ground cumin add a spicy touch to this dip while cheddar cheese gives it a flavorsome lift.
Sugar-free Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar-free ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Powdered monk fruit
- Sweetener (optional)
- Add sugar-free ketchup in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and monk fruit to it.
- Mix it well to combine all ingredients.
- Leave aside for 10-12 minutes to let the flavors blend in.
- Your sugar-free cocktail sauce is ready.
- You can also use bottled lemon juice.
- You can avoid Worcestershire sauce if you’re following a keto diet.
- Powdered monk fruit is optional.
- You can make it spicier by adding more horseradish and hot sauce.
- Avoid Worcestershire sauce if you want to make it vegan.