Italian cuisine never fails you as it always has something for you that you may not have expected. Any Italian Cuisine recipe is a treat to have. And when talking about Italian, how can we forget about cheese?
The cheese is the primary ingredient that you will find in Italian cuisines and it never overrides the original taste of the recipe. That is how you balance the contents of a recipe correctly and Italian cuisines have mastery over it. In this article, I will tell you a cool recipe that is very easy to make and very delicious while discussing Italian food. Any guesses what is about to cook?
The name of the recipe is Stuffed Rigatoni. This recipe is a combination of loads of cheese covered within the cooked pasta layers and some exceptional ingredients that give it a unique taste. I am sure you will love it and this Stuffed Rigatoni will be a perfect choice for your parties and gatherings as well.
So here is the list of ingredients that will help you to know its name. So let’s begin and start the process of making this famous Italian cuisine.
Ingredients for Stuffed Rigatoni
|Kosher Salt||To taste|
|Container Ricotta||16 oz|
|Frozen Spinach||½ box|
|Garlic (Minced)||2 cloves|
|Grated Parmesan||½ cup|
|Red Pepper Flakes||A pinch|
|Shredded Mozzarella||1 ½ cup|
Ingredients are the only part of the recipe which decides the taste and future of your final product. If the ingredients are good and in the appropriate proportion, you will pass the recipe with some extraordinary taste. Get these ingredients from the market and move straight into the kitchen area.
Can’t wait to have this recipe? Well, you have to keep patience and that level of excitement for some more time. Here is the total time that this recipe is going to make you wait.
How Much Time Does It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||35 minutes||55 minutes|
Stuffed Rigatoni Recipe
- Allow your oven to preheat at a temperature of 350. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with some oil on it.
- Take a large pot and boil some water in it with added salt and cook rigatoni according to the instructions until soft.
- Drain it and scatter all of it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Now mix ricotta, spinach, egg, parmesan, garlic, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Add some salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes to it.
- Shift this mixture to a piping bag or any resealable plastic bag and snip its one corner.
- Add a layer of sauce into the bottom of a large skillet or baking dish. Stuff the rigatoni with ricotta mixture and keep it on top of sauce in concentric circles in a smooth layer.
- Add more sauce and top it with some mozzarella and place another layer of filled rigatoni on the top of it.
- Garnish with some parmesan and bake it until the top feels crispy and the sauce begins to bubble. It would take you 30 minutes to bake it thoroughly and enjoy!
Your Stuffed Rigatoni is ready and now you can enjoy this delicious Italian delicacy with your family and friends anytime. Try this recipe at home and impress everyone.
Nutritional Breakdown of Stuffed Rigatoni
The nutritional breakdown of every recipe is essential and should be available for correct information. Here is the nutritional analysis of this recipe in the box below.
How to Make Stuffed Rigatoni at Home | Video
If you need some help regarding the cooking procedure or any other step, I recommend you to watch this video. Clear your all doubts and try this Stuffed Rigatoni recipe a superhit.
This recipe is a whole new experience if you crave some tasty and easy-to-make Italian food. Try it at home and experience its rich taste and flavors that make it so delicious and tempting. Tell us your cooking story and experiences if you had any while making it and we will love to revert. Till then, keep cooking and have a great day.