Stuffed beef sandwiches, also known as Runza, is an excellent dish loved in many parts of the world, especially countries like Germany and Italy. Today, I’ll be sharing the recipe of how you can make these stuffed beef sandwiches at home.
Stuffed beef sandwiches have an extraordinary taste and it is one of my favorite dishes. My mother cooks it for me often and it just makes my day. Making these sandwiches at home is an easy job.
For making stuffed beef sandwiches, you will need avocado oil, beef, finely chopped onion, Montreal steak spice, green bell pepper, garlic, mushroom soup cream, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce and grated cheddar cheese. Cook a mixture of all the ingredients in a pan. When it is finely cooked, fill it up in the bread rolls.
All the detailed steps have been shared below. I am sure all of you will like these stuffed beef sandwiches. Let’s check the ingredients first.
Stuffed Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 450 gm Beef
- Bread Roll
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Monteal Steak Spice
- 1 Gren Bell Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 ¼ Cup Mushroom Soup Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Firstly, in a pan, add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- After a minute, add the beef to it. Toss in the onion and sauté it for 8-11 minutes on medium heat. Then, sprinkle the Montreal steak spice.
- Now, add the finely chopped bell pepper and garlic to the pan and cook it for about 2 minutes. Add the mushroom soup cream and the Worcestershire sauce. Finally, add pepper and salt. Stir the mixture and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- At last, remove the pan from the flame and add in the cheddar cheese. Fill the mixture in the bread rolls and serve it with mushroom soup cream.