Stuffed beef sandwiches (also known as runza) is an excellent meal that people love in most parts of the world, especially European countries like Germany and Italy. Today I’ll be sharing the recipe of how you can make these beef sandwiches at home.
Stuffed beef sandwiches have an extraordinary taste and I would especially recommend them to everyone as it is one of my favourite dishes. My mom especially cooks it for me every monday morning. Making these sandwiches at home are very easy to make.
For making stuffed beef sandwiches, you will need avocado oil, beef, bread rolls, finely chopped onion, montreal steak spice, green bell pepper, garlic, mushroom soup cream, pepper, salt, worcestershire sauce, grated cheddar cheese and to make it, you have to cook a mixture of all the ingredients in a pan and when it is finely cooked fill it up in the bread rolls.
Going further to the recipe because all the ingredients and detailed steps have been shared below. I am sure all of you will like these stuffed runza sandwiches. Now let’s move on to the ingredients.
Ingredients for Stuffed Beef Sandwiches
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 450gm Beef
- Bread Rolls
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 ¼ cup Mushroom Soup Cream
- Pepper and Salt (as much desired)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
These ingredients can be found easily at your nearby supermarket. Now let’s move to the time required to make this sandwich.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Stuffed Beef Sandwiches?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||15 minutes|
As you can see how quickly you can cook these amazing beef runza sandwich. Now let’s move on to the procedure for cooking it.
Steps to Make Stuffed Beef Sandwiches
- Firstly, put a pan on the flame and then add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and after 1 minute, add the beef and it toss in the onion and saute it for 8-11 minutes on medium heat that sprinkle the montreal steak spice.
- Now add the finely chopped bell pepper and garlic to the pan and cook it for about 2 minutes. Add the mushroom soup cream and the worcestershire sauce and finally add pepper and salt, stir the mixture and afterwards cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- At last, remove the pan from the gas and add in the cheddar cheese and then finally fill the mixture to the bread rolls and serve it with mushroom soup cream.
Your delicious stuffed beef sandwich is ready to eat, enjoy it with your friends and family.
Nutritional Breakdown of Stuffed Beef Sandwiches
Let’s see how much nutrients does this beef sandwiches has.
How to Make Stuffed Beef Sandwiches at Home | Video
Here is a video to make these stuffed beef sandwiches below to make the sandwiches easily.
Make this recipe at home and share this recipe with your friends and family and do share the reviews. Till then, stay healthy and be safe.