This stuffed beef sandwich is also known as Runza. It is an excellent sandwich loved in many parts of the world like Germany and Italy. Today, I’ll be sharing the recipe for these delicious stuffed beef sandwiches.
Stuffed beef sandwiches have an amazing taste. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. They are filled with beef, vegetables, and cheese. It is an easy job to make these sandwiches at home.
For making stuffed beef sandwiches, you will need avocado oil, beef, finely chopped onion, Montreal steak spice, green bell pepper, garlic, mushroom soup cream, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and cheddar cheese. Cook a mixture of all the ingredients in a pan. When it is finely cooked, fill it up in the bread rolls. Your stuffed beef sandwiches are ready!
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Liverwurst Sandwich– Liverwurst sandwich is a meal that people have been eating for more than a century. It was a common food during the 1900s. Now, these sandwiches are available in many deli restaurants.
2. Tri-Tip Sandwiches– Some caramelized onions with melted cheese and roasted Tri-Tip stacked between two thick slices of ciabatta make a luscious sandwich that’s called the great Grilled Tri-Tip Sandwich.
3. Roast Beef Sandwich– Most of us eat beef sandwich at a myriad of places or restaurants. But have you ever ate Roast Beef Sandwich? If your answer is no, then today I bring Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe.
4. Muffuletta Sandwich– This Muffuletta Sandwich is an instant sandwich recipe and will not be going to take much of your precious time. From the name of the recipe, you will not get any idea about how we are going to make this recipe.
Stuffed Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 450 g Beef
- 12 Bread Rolls
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Monteal Steak Spice
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 ¼ cup Mushroom Soup Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- Firstly, add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil in a pan.
- After a minute, add the beef to it. Toss in the onion and sauté it for 8-11 minutes on medium heat. Then, sprinkle the Montreal steak spice.
- Now, add the finely chopped bell pepper and garlic to the pan and cook it for about 2 minutes. Add the mushroom soup cream and the Worcestershire sauce. Finally, add pepper and salt. Stir the mixture and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- At last, remove the pan from the flame and add in the cheddar cheese. Fill the mixture in the bread rolls and serve it with mushroom soup cream.