I was on a business lunch where I was served Strawberry Vinaigrette as a salad dressing. It was quite tasty and sweet. I absolutely loved it. Since the meeting went quite well, I resolved to make it.
I was surprised to know how easy it was to make Strawberry Vinaigrette recipe as I thought it would be quite difficult. I served it to my family as well and they were delighted. I was then instructed to make it very often. I was thrilled to hear this since this little effort brought smiles to the faces of my loved ones.
Strawberry is surely one of the most delicious fruits which makes your mouth watery with its taste. Vinaigrette is made by mixing an oil with vinegar or lemon juice. It is commonly used as salad dressing or sometimes as a marinade as well. It is diminutive form of the French word “vinaigre” meaning vinegar. In the 19th century, it was commonly known as “French Dressing” .
Strawberry Vinaigrette is surprisingly quite effortless and easy to make dish. Also, you can also use sherry vinegar or its substitutes in the recipe. I have brought the Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe for you to make it at your home. I am sure it would bring a smile on your face. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Buckeye Balls– Buckeye Balls are an EASY dessert made from peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate and refrigerated to make a no-bake candy treat with only 6 ingredients.
2. Candied Lime Slices– This recipe can be used as a topping over cupcakes, puddings, cakes, or a cocktail. And you can also serve it as a dessert itself. I love recipes like these. This multi-purpose recipe is the easiest.
3. Apple Jam– Apple Jam and bread is no doubt the staple diet of the majority of us. I begin my day with jam and bread. When I learnt that it can be made at home with much ease, I immediately sprung into action.
4. Spanish Hot Chocolate– Spanish chocolates are super delicious. People in Spain love chocolates like anything. They want everything filled, sprinkled and dipped in chocolate. Spain seems to have chocolate everywhere.
Ingredients required for Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
|Apple cider vinegar||2 tablespoons|
|Frozen Strawberries||8 ounces|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Ground black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes|
Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- Take a blender.
- Blend strawberries, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper together.
- Serve when the ingredients get smooth.
Nutritional information of Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
|Total fats||3 gm|
|Total carbohydrates||6.2 gm|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 gm|
|Vitamin A||11 IU|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|