I was surfing over the youtube and I found a video in which chef was making Strawberry Shortcake and I never made it at home so, I started making the cake by following the video and after some time, I ate it and it was so tasty and sumptuous.
I thought to share the Strawberry Shortcake recipe with my favourite people so you can also try it at home when you eat it you will find it as a Strawberry Shortcake is a ripe and juicy combination of the mysterious topping that unravels below.
The rings of the cake are a delight in itself. In lieu of the title of the recipe; each ingredient contributes its best in the sight so formed. Let’s go easy and eat tastily.
Ingredients Required for Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
|All-purpose flour||2 cups|
|Lemon zest||1 tsp|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Heavy Cream||1 ½ cup|
|Whipped cream||2 cups|
|Vanilla Extract||2 cups|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||30 MINS||60 MINS|
Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Combine strawberries with sugar and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and add baking powder, flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and heavy cream.
- Mix every ingredient with each other until every ingredient gets fully combined.
- Bake the mixture by adding in a pan until it turns golden.
- Remove shortcakes from pan and keep it aside for cooling.
- Cut into 6 pieces and split each piece.
- Add strawberries over the cake with whipped cream (using a mixer, beat the heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest until soft peaks form, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
Here we have a sight as craved for and the taste; well taste it and find out. find out the mystery of taste in those layers.
Nutritional Facts Of Strawberry Shortcake Recipe