Strawberry ice cream soda is a fruity drink made with blended strawberries, ice cream and soda. It is creamy, fruity, delicious and refreshing. It is also really easy to make, takes only a few minutes, few simple ingredients and minimum effort.
Strawberries, with their bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness, are appreciated for their flavor. Its flavor and aroma are used in many products. It also has the 27th rank in the healthiest foods. It also helps to maintain blood sugar levels and is rich in antioxidants. Safe to say, strawberries have a lot of health benefits.
To make strawberry ice cream soda, blend strawberries and mix sugar in them. In a serving glass, layer the blended strawberries and ice cream till the glass is filled. Then, add the soda. Top with cream and garnish with strawberries. Serve cold.
This was an overview of the recipe. Find the step-by-step recipe going down, along with ingredients, timings and nutritional information. Also, here are some recipe picks if you love ice cream. Check it out!
1. Ube Ice Cream– One of the oldest ice creams out there, the ube ice cream is also famous for the vivid lavender color that makes it look more beautiful and attractive.
2. Apricot Ice Cream– This is a wonderful fresh fruit ice cream that you are going to love. The best part about this apricot ice cream is that it is very easy to make at home.
3. Deep Fried Ice Cream– Yes! Ice Cream can be deep-fried too and this easy and yummy Deep Fried Ice cream Recipe is perfect for serving kids and adults alike.
4. Cereal Ice Cream Bowls– Cereal ice cream bowls are a great way of eating ice cream and cereal, both. The cereal bowls are made by mixing cereal with melted marshmallows and shaping them into bowls. When ice cream is added, they make for a great dessert.
Strawberry Ice Cream Soda Recipe
- 8 Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 scoops Vanilla Cream
- ½ cup Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cream
- Blend the strawberries in a blender. Then, put them in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar to it and mix.
- In a serving glass, add a layer of the strawberry sugar mixture. Then, add a scoop of ice cream.
- Repeat the layers in this order as much as required.
- Now, add soda to it.
- Cover this with a layer of cream and garnish it with strawberries.
- Serve cold.