Strawberry ice cream soda is a fruity drink made with blended strawberries, ice cream and soda. It is creamy, fruity, delicious and refreshing. It is also really easy to make, takes only a few minutes, few simple ingredients and minimum effort.
Strawberries, with their bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness, are appreciated for their flavor. Its flavor and aroma is used in many products. It also has the 27th rank in the healthiest foods. It also helps to maintain blood sugar levels and is rich in antioxidants. Safe to say, strawberries have a lot of health benefits.
To make strawberry ice cream soda, blend strawberries and mix sugar in them. In a serving glass, layer the blended strawberries and ice cream till the glass is filled. Then, add the soda. Top with cream and garnish with strawberries. Serve cold.
This was an overview of the recipe. Find the step-by-step recipe going down, along with ingredients, timings and nutritional information. Also, here are some recipe picks if you love ice cream. Check it out!
1. Ube Ice Cream– One of the oldest ice creams out there, the ube ice cream is also famous for the vivid lavender color that makes it look more beautiful and attractive.
2. Apricot Ice Cream– This is a wonderful fresh fruit ice cream that you are going to love. The best part about this apricot ice cream is that it is very easy to make at home.
3. Deep Fried Ice Cream– Yes! Ice Cream can be deep-fried too and this easy and yummy Deep Fried Ice cream Recipe is perfect for serving kids and adults alike.
4. Cereal Ice Cream Bowls– Cereal ice cream bowls are a great way of eating ice cream and cereal, both. The cereal bowls are made by mixing cereal with melted marshmallows and shaping them into bowls. When ice cream is added, they make for a great dessert.
Ingredients For Strawberry Ice Cream Soda
- 8 Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cream
- Strawberry (enough for garnishing)
These are the ingredients you need to make this ice cream soda recipe. Now, let’s see the time required to make this recipe.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Strawberry Ice Cream Soda?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||N/A||10 Minutes|
As this is a drink, there is no cooking time required. Now, let’s quickly move to the steps of the recipe.
Steps To Make Strawberry Ice Cream Soda
- Blend the strawberries in a blender. Then, put them in a bowl.
- Add the one teaspoon sugar to it and mix.
- In a serving glass, add a layer of the strawberry sugar mixture. Then, add a scoop of ice cream.
- Repeat the layers in this order as much as required.
- Now, add soda to it.
- Cover this with a layer of cream and garnish it with strawberries.
- Serve cold.
Your strawberry ice cream soda is ready! If you want to make this with any other fruit like pineapple or mango instead, repeat the same process with the pulp of these juicy fruits and enjoy a refreshing and fruity ice cream soda. Check the nutritional content of the recipe in the table below.
Nutritional Information of Strawberry Ice Cream Soda
Here is the nutritional breakdown for this recipe.
|Total Fat||42 g|
How to Strawberry Ice Cream Soda | Video
To help you a little more, I have added a similar video below. Do check it out!
That was it! Do make this delicious ice cream soda at home and tell me how well you liked it. Also, mention your suggestions and queries in the comments below and I’ll try my best to help you as soon as possible. Till then, happy eating!