Do you know? Frittata’s are easy to make and they are healthy too! It’s completely depends on your choice whether you are having it in your breakfast or dinner.
I know you might be having a weird reaction after reading this recipe name. Well, when I heard of this Stovetop Frittata Recipe, same was the reaction on my face and at that moment, I was amazed when he told me about this Recipe.
He is basically my uncle, who worked as a Chef for at least 8 years and Guess what? I made Stovetop Frittata Recipe at home as he told me.
Honestly, it is one of the most delicious recipes I have ever tasted. I highly recommend it to you all, to try this at your home. As mentioned, given below is the recipe for making Stovetop Frittata at home. First of all, let’s gather the ingredients and then move towards the recipe.
Ingredients for Stovetop Frittata Recipe
|Medium Onion (minced)||1|
|Medium green onions (thinly sliced)||2|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Large Organic Eggs (lightly beaten)||6|
|Fresh Herbs like Parsley, mint or basil||1 Cup|
|Sea Salt and pepper||——-|
All these ingredients are easily available from your nearby grocery stores. Let’s see how much it will take to make Stovetop at Home.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||20 minutes||25 minutes|
Now comes my favourite part, yes the main part- the recipe which you all are waiting for. Let’s add a punch to your daily regular meal with Stovetop Frittata.
Stovetop Frittata Recipe
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan and add onion and green onion.
- Cook them gently until it becomes light golden yellow.
- Then remove it from the flame and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, whisk the eggs and then add ricotta and give it a quick mix.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper and then add the fresh herbs and cooked onion.
- Again heat the same pan and add butter in it.
- Once it will get melt, pour the complete mixture of eggs in the pan.
- When the mixture starts to set, with the help of turner or spatula, ease it away from the sides. It makes your task easy for the end.
- Cook it gently to make frittata set completely.
- Once it gets cooked, take it out from the pan and let it sit for hardly 5 minutes.
- Cut it into small sizes or pieces.
Your Stovetop Frittata is ready to serve! Having it in your breakfast can really give a head start toyour day.
Nutritional Facts of Stovetop Frittata
This is the list of nutritional facts which will give you all a direction if you are a health-conscious person.
How to Make Stovetop Frittata at Home | Video
Here, I’ve added a recipe video of Stovetop Frittata. Making it at home while watching the video simultaneously can make the cooking task easier for you.
Hope you’ve liked this recipe for your next breakfast. If you have some other dishes that you love to have it in your breakfast, do tell us in the comments section.