Whenever we hear the word Chinese, the first thing that strikes our mind is its cuisine and the various recipes. I am a big fan of Chinese food and love eating it. The nuttiness and the crunchy texture of Chinese cuisines are what make it different from others. But have you heard about the modified version of any Chinese cuisine before? Well, if not, then you will now know about it here.
The recipe I am going to share today is the best Rice Noodles recipe you would have ever tried. This recipe is my favorite because of its exceptional taste and healthy ingredients, making it more desirable. So, what do you think about having Brown Rice Noodles in the dinner tonight? I think it’s better to have a change in life and you can try these noodles in your dinner today.
Apart from taste and flavor, there is one more important thing that makes this recipe a hit: its key ingredient Brown Rice. This brown rice has many benefits other than traditional rice noodles. Some of them are listed below:
- It contains high fiber, which is good for your metabolism.
- Cholesterol is not an issue if you have brown rice.
- It is the supplier of many nutrients to the human body.
- Less sugar means fewer calories and it suits a diet conscious person.
So now, I think you will understand how nutritious and beneficial this recipe is for you. Let’s make it then. Here is the ingredients list that you need to check before making it in your kitchen.
Ingredients for Brown Rice Noodles
|Brown Rice Noodles||200 gm|
|Sliced Mushrooms||1 cup|
|Spinach Leaves||1 cup|
|Sesame Seeds||1/3 cup|
For Stir Fry Sauce
|Vegetarian Oyster Sauce||1/3 cup|
|Soy Sauce||¼ cup|
|Chinese Cooking Wine||1 tsp|
|Corn Flour||1 tsp|
The ingredients are now listed above, and you can get them from your nearest supermarket or grocery store.
So how much time do you need to make this vegan brown rice noodles? Well, let’s find out in the table below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
That was quick; I mean, you can have these brown rice noodles on your plate in just a few minutes. That’s fast and impressive!
Here comes the final step where you will do the magic and convert all these ingredients into a very delicious recipe, that to, in a few minutes. Here is how to make these brown rice noodles at home.
Brown Rice Noodles Recipe
- Add some peanut oil in a wok and heat it on high flame. Then add some mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook them along until mushrooms change their color to grey. After the color changes, remove the heat and keep it aside.
- In a pot, boil some water and add the brown rice noodles and leave it for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse these noodles under cold water.
- Take a jug and add some oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Chinese wine, stir it continuously and add garlic, ginger, and chili. Add some cornflour and keep going until adequately mixed. Don’t leave the lumps behind.
- Now add some oil in the wok again and add three shallots, spinach and sesame seeds. Let them cook for about 2 minutes and cover with a lid until all the vegetables are cooked well.
- After making the sauce, please keep it in a separate container. Add a small proportion of spice in the wok again and add the noodles in it, stir it well and add more noodles according to the space and sauce available in the wok.
- When noodles are mixed thoroughly, turn off the heat and serve hot with some garnished shallots.
So finally, this Brown Rice Noodles is on your plate and no one is going to disturb you now. Have a taste of these noodles and enjoy your delicious meal.
Nutritional Breakdown of Brown Rice Noodles
Nutrition is always important and we have a complete check on it. Here is the complete nutritional breakdown of this recipe.
How to Make Brown Rice Noodles at Home | Video
Here is a video for this recipe that I think will help you understand and make this recipe better. Do watch it and note down every important detail for your convenience.
So are you ready to try this recipe? We welcome your thoughts and any other suggestions that you have regarding this recipe. Please reach us out by writing your views and ideas in the comment box below. We would love to add the necessary details and ideas of yours.