Today’s recipe is lusciously sweet and creamy. We are going to learn to make the best sticky toffee pudding. It’s going to be loved by you all, especially kids. So without wasting any time, let’s move on.
Sticky toffee pudding is a British dessert that is popular in the UK and in other territories like Australia and New Zealand. It is considered as one of the most finest English desserts and it’s my favourite too because of its moist texture and sweet taste because of how it is made and served.
This sticky toffee pudding can be prepared by mixing add cream, butter, brown sugar, bowl, pour flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Put mincemeat and walnuts. Now, bake it for 40 minutes. Melt butter in a saucepan, put brown sugar and cream in it and stir it until it becomes thick. Pout it over the cake and its ready to serve.
More detailed recipe for this traditional English sticky pudding pudding is mentioned below. I am sure that you are going to live this dessert at your home. So without wasting more time, let’s jump to the ingredients.
Ingredients For Sticky Toffee Pudding
For Making Sticky Toffee Pudding:
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Full Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Cups Prepared Mincemeat
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts (toasted)
For Making Toffee Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
You can grab these ingredients from any nearby supermarket. Now you must be thinking about the time that you need to invest in preparing this dessert. So let’s take a look at that.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Sticky Toffee Pudding?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 minutes||45 minutes||70 minutes|
Now you must have gathered all the ingredients for this recipe and you also have an idea about the timings. So let’s check out the detailed steps that you need to follow to make this toffee pudding with perfection.
Steps to Prepare Sticky Toffee Pudding
- First we have to keep the oven heated at 325 degrees.
- Take a baking pan and grease it with oil. Take a large bowl and add cream, butter and brown sugar. Mix until blended, then add a large and vanilla.
- Take another bowl, pour flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix it gradually and put it in the cream mixture. Put in mincemeat and walnuts and stir it all properly.
- Transfer all of it upon the baking pan. Bake it for 45-50 minutes and see whether a toothpick is coming out clean when inserted. Cook it slightly.
- Take a small saucepan and melt butter on it at medium heat. Put in brown sugar and cream and stir it properly. Boil it and stir it while dissolving sugar. Reduce the heat to sim for 5 minutes to make it thick.
- Pour this sugar and cream mixture over the cake and your sticky toffee pudding is ready to serve.
I highly recommend you to try this pudding cake with vanilla ice cream or vanilla custard and you are going to love it.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Sticky Toffee Pudding
I’ve mentioned the nutritional breakdown of 1 serving of this recipe in the table below.
How To Make Sticky Toffee Pudding At Home | Video
Here is the video to help you in every step. If you want to know more details of the recipe, kindly watch this video as it will guide you through your way.
Surely give a try to this recipe and share your reviews in the comments down below. If you have any queries feel free to drop them in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.