Starbucks is known for serving an array of beverages which are perfectly themed for every season. They have a huge variety of pumpkin flavored drinks, especially for fall, including their delicious pumpkin pie smoothie! You can make yourself a pumpkin pie smoothie easily at home, just by following this really simple recipe!
Pumpkin pie flavored beverages truly taste like fall in a cup. They are the perfect balance of sweetness, with just the right amount of spice. No wonder everyone goes ga-ga over these every time Starbucks comes up with their fall menu!
But, the sad part here is exactly the fact that these decadent pumpkin flavored beverages that we all love from Starbucks, or only available around fall! So, once the season is gone, you have to wait an entire year to be able to enjoy these specials!
Well, not anymore! This recipe for Starbucks pumpkin pie smoothie is really easy to follow and with this, you can enjoy some great pumpkin pie smoothies all year long! Most of the ingredients that are mentioned in this recipe are also nothing fancy, so most of them will probably already be present in your kitchen!
In this article, you will find a step-by-step recipe on how to make this smoothie right at home, from the ingredients to the equipment and yes, everything in between. For now, let’s start with the most basic parts of this recipe! Happy reading!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Smoothie?
- Measuring Cups – To get all the proportions of the ingredients right for this recipe, measuring cups will be needed.
- Measuring Spoons – To measure all the ingredients that are needed in smaller quantities, measuring spoons will be needed.
- Blender – As we will be blending all the ingredients together to make this smoothie, you will need a blender.
- Glass – Finally, a tall glass will be required, just to pour the smoothie in, once it is ready!
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Smoothie?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Smoothie?
- Milk – Milk will form one of the bases for this recipe and here, you will need a cup of whole milk, to get all the ingredients together.
- Banana – A whole, frozen banana will add a lot of texture to this recipe.
- Pumpkin Puree – About 15 ounces of pumpkin puree will be needed to get the pumpkin flavor in this recipe.
- Greek Yogurt – For this recipe, to give it a decent amount of a thick consistency, ½ cup of plain greek yogurt will be needed.
- Maple Syrup – In this recipe, about 2 tablespoons of maple syrup will be needed to add sweetness to the smoothie.
- Vanilla Extract – A teaspoon of vanilla extract will help enhance all the flavors in this recipe.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon will add the right amount of spice to this recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – Lastly, we will be topping the smoothie off with a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
Steps To Make Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1. Blend It All Together
This recipe will need only five minutes, so it is basically ready with just a single step! To a blender, add in the milk, banana, pumpkin puree, greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon. You can also add in some ice, if you want your smoothie to be really cold.
Blend for 2-3 minutes, just until everything is well combined together. Then, transfer the smoothie to a glass, with some ice if you would like. Finally, top with a dash of pumpkin pie spice and also some whipped cream if you would like and serve!
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Vitamin A||1000 IU|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
How Will The Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Look And Taste Like?
I am sure that right before this smoothie is ready, you may wonder what exactly you are supposed to expect out of it. Well, if you have seen a pumpkin pie smoothie from Starbucks, then this one pretty much looks exactly like that! The colors blend well and yes, you can indeed easily tell that this one is pumpkin pie smoothie!
As far as flavor goes, the combination of banana, milk, yogurt, all create a really creamy base for the smoothie. That combined with the pumpkin flavor and the eventual spice, gel well together, creating a refreshing yet utterly warm smoothie!
Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Copycat Recipe
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 no. Banana
- 15 ounces Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients for the smoothie together for 2-3 minutes, until well combined.
- Transfer to a glass once it is ready and top it with a dash of pumpkin pie spice! Serve!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can this recipe be made with homemade pumpkin puree?
Yes, you can use homemade pumpkin puree for this recipe.
Can flavored Greek yogurt be added to this recipe?
I would recommend sticking to either plain or vanilla Greek yogurt, as they give out the best flavor.
Can this smoothie be made with plant based ingredients?
Yes, you can make this smoothie with plant based ingredients and completely vegan, if you would like.
Is it necessary to use whole milk for this recipe?
No, you can use any milk that you like for this recipe.
This recipe for pumpkin pie smoothie makes a really decadent and thick beverage. The flavor of the pumpkin puree really shines, along with all the rest of the ingredients that have been added to this recipe. Although this smoothie is served cold, it tastes warm with all the spices and yes, it does taste exactly like autumn in a cup!