What’s better than your usual lemonade? The magical passion tea lemonade at Starbucks. But rather than running out off your wallet, let’s make some at home. Keep reading for the Starbucks passion tea lemonade recipe.
Starbucks passion tea lemonade is very refreshing, tempting, and flavorful. It combines two amazing drinks; iced tea and lemonade. It is the perfect thirst quencher and is really easy to prepare.
The Starbucks passion tea lemonade requires only three main ingredients; Tazo passion tea bags, water, and lemonade. It is very easy to make and contains a fruity and sweet flavor.
You just need to make some tea and lemonade. Mix them together. Add some ice cubes and serve.
So, let’s jump into the recipe directly and learn step by step how to make your 3-ingredient Starbucks passion tea lemonade at home.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade?
- Kettle – You will need a kettle to make the tea for the recipe.
- Pitcher – A pitcher will be used to mix all the ingredients.
- Glass – For serving, use tall glasses.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade?
- Tazo Iced Passion Tea Bag – Use Tazo iced passion tea bag to get the exact taste as the original Starbucks passion tea lemonade.
- Water – Water will be used to boil the tea bags.
- Lemonade – In this recipe, lemonade is added, which you can buy from the store or simply make at home.
Steps To Make Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
1. Make Some Tea
The recipe’s main ingredient is passion fruit tea, for which you can use a Tazo iced passion tea bag. In a kettle, add some water and let it boil.
Now, remove the kettle from the heat and let it set for 30 seconds.
Add the tea bags and let it brew. Let it steep for 7-8 minutes. Ensure you do not leave the tea bags for a long time.
2. Serve It Now
Simply take a pitcher and add the brewed tea and some lemonade. You can make lemonade at home or get it from your nearby store.
Stir the drink properly and then set it aside in the fridge. You can add ice and garnish with a lemon wedge. Serve it in a glass and enjoy.
How Will Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Look And Taste Like?
The iced passion tea has a sweet and tropical flavor which, mixed with lemonade, enhances the sweet and sour taste of the drink. The drink’s color is red, making it very vibrant and tempting.
The Starbucks passion tea lemonade is very refreshing and can be enjoyed during the morning time.
Tips To Make Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
- You can switch the sugar added to lemonade with honey or maple syrup. You can even use vanilla syrup if you like the vanilla flavor.
- Instead of making lemonade, you can squeeze some lemons and serve.
- If you wish to make your Starbucks passion tea sweeter, you can increase the quantity of lemonade and level up the sweetness by increasing the quantity of the tea.
- You can prepare a batch of Starbucks passion tea lemonade in a pitcher and store it in the refrigerator. Remember not to add ice if you plan to store it, as it will increase the water content. When serving, add ice to the glass and pour the Starbucks passion tea lemonade over it.
- You can switch your Tazo passion tea with any other herbal tea bag. Make sure it has rosehip and hibiscus, as they are the main ingredient in the Tazo passion tea.
Variations In Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
You can always add extra flavors to your Starbucks passion tea lemonade. After all, it is you who will drink, so why not make it your choice?
- You can use flavored lemonade instead of simple lemonade like pineapple or strawberry lemonade. It will give more sweetness and fruity flavor to your passion tea.
- You can make your Starbucks passion tea lemonade wilder by adding a few shots of vodka, rum, and tequila.
- Make a slushie – Simply make the Starbucks passion tea lemonade and pour it into an ice tray. Freeze it and then crush the frozen cubes. Add more unfrozen passion tea lemonade and enjoy.
- You can squeeze some fresh lemon to make the Starbucks passion tea lemonade sourer and adjust the sweetness.
Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Copycat Recipe
- 2 Tazo Iced Passion Tea Bags
- 4 cups Water
- 4 cups Lemonade
- Boil water in a kettle and remove it from the heat for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, add 2 Tazo iced passion tea bags and let it steep for about eight minutes.
- Now, add some ice in a pitcher or a glass and pour the brewed tea bags along with 4 cups of lemonade.
- You can serve the Starbucks passion tea lemonade with a lemon wedge on the side.
- You can store the pitcher in the refrigerator and then serve it separately in glasses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Starbucks passion tea lemonade caffeinated?
No, there is no caffeine in the Starbucks passion tea lemonade.
Can we skip sugar in the Starbucks passion tea lemonade?
Yes, just skip adding the sugar while making the lemonade, and you will have a little sour flavor.
Can we use maple syrup or other simple syrup?
Yes, you can experiment with different types of syrup as per your taste.
What is in the passion fruit lemonade Starbucks?
The passion fruit iced tea lemonade combines hibiscus, lemongrass, and apple to create a truly unique drink. The addition of lemonade makes it even more refreshing. It’s Starbucks’ version of the well-known Arnold Palmer drink.
We are at the end of the recipe, and I am sure that this recipe is quite easy yet has an interesting sweet and tropical flavor. You must try this at home because it is rich in flavors and has a subtle taste of sweetness.
It is just a three ingredients recipe and can be paired with many dishes. I hope this recipe was helpful. Let us know in the comments if you try this recipe. Until then, make some tea and lemonade and enjoy this holiday season.