Do you want a refreshing drink to get rid of the flu? Starbucks Medicinal Ball is the right choice. It is one of the popular drinks by Starbucks. It’s the best option to ease cold or flu symptoms as well as boosting your mood. Stick to this article to know about this recipe.
Starbucks medicine ball is best for a sore throat, reduces coughing, and is affordable too. It is rich in vitamin C and contains a slight sweetness from the honey. It has subtle notes of peach and peppermint. Whenever you catch a cold or flu, you can make this tea at home without having to rush to a Starbucks store.
To make Starbucks medicine ball, combine water and lemonade. Heat the mixture and steep tea bags of peach tea and Citrus mint in the lemonade for 2-3 minutes. After removing tea bags, add honey and peppermint extract.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to make the Starbucks medicine ball at home. Also, have a look at the video provided below in the recipe card. Don’t forget to rate this amazing recipe in the card below. Save this recipe for later. Share this recipe with your friends.
Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe
- 1 bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint
- 1 bag Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea
- 2 teaspoons Peppermint extract (optional)
- 3/4 cups Lemonade
- 3/4 cups Water
- Combine water and lemonade. Heat it until it gets hot. (Use light lemonade for fewer calories.)
- Take the tea bags and steep them in the hot lemonade tea mixture for 2-3 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Pour the drink into a mug.
- Add in honey and peppermint extract.
- Stir to combine and enjoy your drink while its piping hot.