Green tea might sound boring. But if you ever had an iced green tea latte from Starbucks, you will know that we are talking about a whole different drink here! If you are a fan of it, then try our Starbucks iced green tea latte copycat recipe.
Winter is here, and so is our party season. If you want to try a new drink at your party this time, this iced green tea latte is perfect for you. It’s not just tasty; it’s colorful too! With the perfect blend of sweetness, this is indeed a hug in a mug!
This recipe is made by using milk, matcha powder, vanilla extract, and milk. It is extremely delicious and can be made in under 5 minutes. So even if you are not an expert cook, you can try this at your home.
What else is better than enjoying your favorite cup of drink from the comfort of your home without spending too much money? If you want to try our recipe, keep scrolling down!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte?
- Small Bowl – The first to make this drink is to mix matcha with water; we need a small bowl.
- Whisk – We need to have a matcha mix without any lumps. You can use a spoon for this, but if you have a large quantity, it will be idle to use a whisk.
- Shaker – For making the latte, we need to combine and shake a lot of ingredients, and for this, you can either use a container with a lid or a shaker.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte?
- Milk – Even though green tea remains no milk, to make a green tea latte, we need 3 cups of milk. Milk brings a light sweetness and creaminess to the drink.
- Matcha Powder – Matcha powder is a specially grown and processed green tea powder. This becomes the base flavor of the recipe and for making an iced green tea latte, use 2 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- Water – we need to make a Matcha mix for making the green tea latte, and we need two teaspoons of water.
- Honey – Honey is used as a sweetener in this drink, and for flavoring, we need 2 to 3 teaspoons of honey. If you want to make it sweeter, add more honey to it.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract brings more flavor to the latte, so we need a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps To Make Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte
1. Make A Matcha Mixture
The first step to making this latte is to make a matcha mix. For this, take a small bowl and add 2 teaspoons of matcha powder and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix this well, and make sure to make a mixture without any lumps.
2. Add Milk
Pour this mixture into a shaker and add milk to it. Into this, add vanilla extract and 3 teaspoons of honey.
3. Shake It well
This drink requires no cooking; shake it with all your might, and voila! Your favorite drink is ready to serve.
4. Serve It
Pour it into glasses and add some ice to it. Serve it fresh, topped with some whipped creams.
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
How Will Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte Look And Taste Like?
Starbucks iced green tea latte is such an easy recipe that even kids could cook. It is one such recipe that requires no heavy cooking; mix it, shake it, and drink it. It has a light green color and a smooth texture.
Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte Copycat Recipe
- Small Bowl
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Powder
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Take a bowl and make a matcha mixture using 1 teaspoon of matcha powder and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Pour it into a shaker and add three cups of milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Shake it well.
- Put some ice into the glass, pour the drink and serve it fresh!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Starbucks put in their green tea latte?
Starbucks green tea latte perfectly blends matcha powder, milk, and ice.
How do you make an iced green tea latte?
Into a glass, pour some matcha powder mix, milk, and ice. Add honey for sweetness and shake it well.
Is Starbucks green tea matcha latte healthy?
Yes. The unsweetened version of the green tea latte is a healthy drink.
Is Starbucks green tea latte made with matcha?
Yes. Matcha is the base ingredient for a green tea latte.
If you are a fan of Starbucks iced green tea latte recipe, then this is something you should definitely try this holiday season.
It’s the perfect drink to serve your guest as well as kids. Moreover, this yummy drink doesn’t even require much cooking. So if you try this one, make sure to let us know how you liked it!