Starbucks green tea Frappuccino is a refreshing and healthy drink you can easily make at home. All you need is green tea, milk, ice, and a blender. If you want to make it extra special, add a few drops of vanilla extract.
Blend milk, matcha powder, and other ingredients in a blender. Pour the blended mixture into glasses and enjoy! You can top it with prepared whipped cream and sprinkle matcha powder or cinnamon powder.
If you want a stronger matcha flavor, use another teaspoon of matcha powder instead of half a teaspoon. For a less sweet Frappuccino, reduce the amount of sugar.
Try adding other flavors to your Frappuccino, such as almond extract. If you don’t have heavy cream, you can use whipping cream or half and half instead. Try using different types of milk, such as soy or almond milk.
If you’re looking for a guide on how to make Starbucks green tea Frappuccino, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to make this delicious drink.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino?
- Blender – Blend the ingredients well in a blender until smooth and foamy.
- Handheld Milk Frother – Whisk heavy cream and vanilla syrup using a frother to make whipped cream in seconds.
- Glasses – Pour the frappe into the glasses and top with prepared whipped cream for extra flavor.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino?
- Whole Milk – This Frappuccino is made with whole milk, but you can use whatever kind of milk you like.
- Simple Syrup – Simple syrup will disperse sweetness throughout the beverage, making it a vital component of the frappe.
- Vanilla Syrup – Add vanilla syrup while making the frappe to give it a sweet flavor.
- Whipped Cream – Whipped cream will change the texture of the frappe to a light and fluffy foam.
- Ice Cubes – Blend the ingredients into a blender with ice cubes until the ice cubes are broken.
- Matcha Powder – We have used sweetened matcha powder to add natural sweet nuttiness with a pleasant savory ending.
Steps To Make Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino
1. Matcha Frappuccino
Pour the whole milk into the blender jar. Fill the jar with ice cubes. Add a teaspoon of Matcha powder, simple and vanilla syrup on top of the ice to the jar and blend until smooth.
2. Green Tea Frappe Is Ready
Whisk heavy cream and vanilla syrup using a milk frother to make whipping cream in seconds and set aside.
Pour the blended mixture into glasses and enjoy! You can top the frappe with prepared whipped cream and sprinkle spoons of matcha powder if you want.
How Will Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino Look And Taste Like?
The Starbucks green tea Frappuccino has a good balance between sweetness and bitterness, and I am sure you will enjoy a nice, slightly bitter matcha aftertaste.
The Green Tea Frappuccino is similar to green tea ice cream. This drink is delicious and perfectly sweet. This frozen green tea drink tastes just like the one at Starbucks!
It is easy to make at home, including fluffy vanilla whipped cream.
Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Handheld Milk Frother
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- 1 ½ cups Ice Cubes
- 1 ½ tablespoons Matcha Powder
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Syrup
- ½ cup Whipped Cream (for garnishing)
- Pour the whole milk into the blender jar and fill the jar with ice cubes.
- Add a teaspoon of matcha powder, simple and vanilla syrup on top of the ice to the jar and blend until smooth.
- Whisk heavy cream and vanilla syrup to make whipped cream and set aside.
- Pour the blended mixture into glasses and enjoy!
- Top it with prepared whipped cream and sprinkle matcha powder.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to make a Starbucks green tea Frappuccino?
You’ll need 1 cup of ice, 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/3 cup of sugar, two tablespoons of matcha powder, and one tablespoon of vanilla extract.
How do I make a Starbucks green tea Frappuccino?
First, combine the ice, water, milk, sugar, matcha powder, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Can I make a Starbucks green tea Frappuccino without a blender?
Yes, you can make this drink without a blender. Whisk the matcha powder and vanilla extract with 1/2 cup of hot water. Add this mixture to a glass with 1 cup of ice and 1/2 cup of cold water or milk. Stir until combined, and enjoy!
Is Starbucks green tea Frappuccino healthy?
It is high in sugar, caffeine and calories and contains no nutritional benefits. If you are looking for a healthy and better alternative, try ordering a cup of green tea instead.
Is the green tea frappe good?
Matcha green tea Frappuccino is not only healthy but delicious as well. It is made with natural matcha powder, and this refreshing beverage is full of antioxidants and has numerous health benefits. Matcha green tea FRAP can help boost your metabolism, burn fat, and improve overall health.
When it comes to Starbucks green tea Frappuccino, there are many ways to make them. However, following the steps above, you can make a delicious and refreshing Frappuccino home.
So, try out this recipe next time you’re in the mood for a Frappuccino.