Are you a fan of Starbucks’ delicious and indulgent coffee drinks? If so, you’ll love the Starbucks caramel brulee latte copycat recipe!
This rich and creamy beverage combines the bold flavor of espresso with the rich and sweet taste of caramel syrup.
And the best part? The whipped cream topping gives it an amazing texture that sets this drink apart from a regular caramel latte. Keep reading to learn how to make it!
To start with making the latte, heat the milk in the saucepan. Once it’s hot, make the milk frothy by using a frother.
In a separate glass, stir in the espresso shot and caramel syrup. Now stir in hot milk in the glass and combine. Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, and sprinkle brown sugar. Yey! It’s ready.
For a better-looking latte, use a kitchen blowtorch to caramelize the brown sugar on top of the latte for a unique, crunchy texture.
Moreover, you can adjust the amount of caramel syrup to suit your taste. Depending on how sweet you like your latte, you can add more or less syrup.
Are you ready to try your hand at making a delicious latte? Follow the recipe below to learn how to make this tasty coffee drink at home.
Also, get equipment details along with nutritional information below. Enjoy your caramel brulee latte!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe?
- Milk Frother – A milk frother is used to froth the milk, which gives the latte its signature creamy texture.
- Saucepan – Use a saucepan to make the caramel brulee syrup, which is added to the latte.
- Whisk – Use a whisk to stir the ingredients together while making the syrup.
- Latte Glass – Serve hot caramel brulee latte in a latte glass for serving.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||5 Minutes||7 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe?
- Milk – The base of the latte is milk. It provides a creamy texture and rich flavor. You can use any milk, such as whole milk, almond milk, or oat milk.
- Caramel Syrup – Caramel adds sweetness and rich flavor to the latte. You can use any brand of syrup or make your own by melting the caramel candies.
- Caramel Sauce – Caramel sauce adds an extra drizzle of caramel flavor. You can make your caramel sauce by boiling the brown sugar in water until it forms a thick, syrupy consistency.
- Espresso – Add one shot of coffee component. Espresso adds a strong, rich flavor and gives a bold caffeine kick. You can use a single shot of espresso for one cup.
- Whipped Cream – Top the latte with cream for a light, rich texture. Whisk heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks, and garnish your latte.
- Brown Sugar – Sprinkle brown sugar on the top to add a touch of sweetness and also for visual appeal.
Steps To Make Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe
1. Heat The Milk
Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat until steaming. Meanwhile, add the caramel syrup and the shot of espresso in a separate mug.
Once the milk is heated, froth it using a milk frother or whisking vigorously until it’s light and frothy, as you get in Starbucks.
2. Garnish And Serve
Pour the frothed milk into the mug with the espresso and caramel syrup, and stir to combine.
Top the latte with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of brown sugar. Serve the latte immediately, and enjoy!
How Will Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe Look And Taste Like?
A caramel brulee latte is a coffee drink with a rich, sweet flavor, and a creamy texture. The espresso provides a strong, bold flavor, while the steamed milk adds creaminess and a smooth texture. Also, it provides a dark brown color for the latte.
The caramel syrup adds sweetness and a distinct caramel flavor. Overall, a caramel brulee latte has a well-balanced flavor and a rich, indulgent taste.
Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe
- Milk Frother
- Latte Glass
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Caramel Sauce
- 1 oz Espresso
- Whipped Cream (for topping)
- Brown Sugar (for garnish)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a caramel brulee latte?
A caramel brulee latte combines espresso, steamed milk, and caramel brulee syrup. It is named after the caramel brulee topping, which is caramelized using a kitchen blowtorch to give it a crunchy, Brulee-like texture.
What does a caramel brulee latte taste like?
A caramel brulee latte has a rich, sweet flavor and a creamy texture. The espresso provides a strong flavor, while the steamed milk adds creaminess and a smooth texture.
What is the difference between a caramel latte and a caramel brulee latte?
The topping is the main difference between a caramel latte and a caramel brulee latte. A caramel latte is topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel syrup, while a caramel brulee latte is topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of caramelized sugar.
Can you make a caramel brulee latte without a blowtorch?
Yes! You can make a caramel brulee latte without a blowtorch. While the blowtorch helps to caramelize the sugar on top of the latte, giving it a crunchy, brulee-like texture, it is not essential. You can add the caramel brulee syrup to the latte and top it with whipped cream and a sprinkle of caramelized sugar.
Can you make a caramel brulee latte with non-dairy milk?
You can make a caramel brulee latte with non-dairy milk. Use your desired non-dairy milk, almond, soy, or oat milk, instead of regular dairy milk. The latte will still have a creamy texture and a rich, sweet flavor.
The caramel brulee latte is a delicious and indulgent coffee drink that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. The bold flavor of the espresso pairs beautifully with the rich, sweet caramel brulee syrup, which sets this drink apart.
Whether you’re looking to impress your friends and family with your barista skills or treat yourself to a tasty coffee drink, the caramel brulee latte is sure to hit the spot.